Who is Bowser's wife?

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
latest

Because it's biologically impossible for Bowser to have children with Peach, and I don't think male turtles can lay eggs, I still don't get where did Bowser Jr come from. I think she has or had a wife, even if she hasn't appeared in any game yet.

Anyone knows who could this mysterious woman be :bowser: ?

It's possible that Bowser could adopt the children, you know.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
It's possible that Bowser could adopt the children, you know.

Except that not many Koopas look 95% identical to baby Bowser, or have the same powers that Bowser has.

Well there's many possibilities.

1. Bowser had a one night stand years ago and is now raising the child
2. Bowser had a kid with a steady girlfriend but they haven't officially tied the knot.
3. Bowser reproduces asexually.
4. Junior is a genetically engineered clone and that's why he's so similar.
5. It's a Mario game who gives a shit.

Saltman said:
latest

Anyone knows who could this mysterious woman be :bowser: ?

This is Bowser's drag alter-ego, Gochugaru, named for her spicy attitude and staple fire-red hair. She has a show this upcoming Saturday at The Underwhere at 10pm and Midnight.

I wonder if the Miyamoto response is supposed to be taken seriously, since he just points to himself but he never clarify or say anything, which to me seems like a non-answer since the answer is intentionally vague (but very easy to assume as a definite one).

If the developers were to reveal that Bowser and Peach cannot have children together, how many people will riot about this, similar to when it's basically confirmed that the Koopalings aren't Bowser's children (though stepchildren is still plausible)? It's possible that some people will not accept that even if it's definite.

I am going to make a guess that we don't see Bowser's mate (as in, not one of the human characters) because she is not important to the plot, but they might as well call her "Mrs. Koopa".

Thank you for reading.

My current facecanon is after learning about magic paint in SM64 and LM (which briefly got him killed in the latter but that's not important right now) he used what he could gather from Gadd's research into it to make a sort-of-but-not-quite-clone.

Alternatively, since the Yoshi series establishes that the Stork delivers babies, Bowser may have simply got a child by tricking or threatening him or something along those lines.

Deku said:
4. Junior is a genetically engineered clone and that's why he's so similar.
i think its this.. some fancy magic was used, so bowser and bowser jr are nearly identical especially in appearance

I'm still thinking it was peach

Don't give a shit what Mario Sunshine says, that little chap is Peach's kid

Also that image tho

Babies come from storks in this universe. Why does nobody ever remember this?

So what we're saying here is...

Babies are produced in these bags. So bags father these kids...

Ok.

Bowser lays eggs and they hatch into Koopas.

Who cares about biology, this is the universe where Yoshi can lay eggs and Birdo can spit eggs while being a trans woman.

If Bowz did have a wife then, judging by how obsessed over Peach he is, that marriage did not end happily.

Back