So, I write fan fiction

Cardboard Tube Knight

Peach is best girl
I have been working on some Mario related fan fiction stuff. Some of them have adult content in them, but some are more run of the mill stuff. And of course most of them focus on Peach in some way because she's the best. I might post some of the safer stuff here via link:

Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop - general coffee shop alternate universe, totally fluffy and safe.

In the Endgame Now - spoilers for Avengers Infinity War. This story takes place after the movie or during the ending. So read at your own risk. Though it only features Mario characters.

So you're making more of this?, I would like to see the whole MCU on Mario Characters in your writing style, but thats a lot of work to do.

Anyway Great Job!!

LelMan said:
So you're making more of this?, I would like to see the whole MCU on Mario Characters in your writing style, but thats a lot of work to do.

Anyway Great Job!!

I'm not really sure if I will. I actually have a long form story about Mario stuff I am working on now that's a bit more serious, but I might revisit the Avengers MCU thing one day.

The longer story involves someone attacking the Mushroom Kingdom and forcing Peach out of her castle. She seems Mario's help in the real world and asks him to marry her so that she can become a Queen because only a Queen can open diplomatic relations necessary to form an army of multiple countries. It goes on from there with several different little plot lines.

Back