Photoshop

Dr. Gold Dry Bowser

Fan of Dry Bowser & Bowser
Is anyone good at photoshop cause I'm looking to see if someone can help me make Dry Bowser have Bowser's wedding tux.

If you have Photoshop, you should definitely try seeing if you can do this yourself. Having a little Photoshop knowledge is incredibly helpful in my experience, and this isn't super hard to do, so I'm sure you could learn how to with a little effort. Layering and the Lasso Tool would be good things to look at.

If you don't have Photoshop...

I'm sorry I'm a lazy fuck and I don't want to open Photoshop right now

DryBowzillaJP said:
Is anyone good at photoshop cause I'm looking to see if someone can help me make Dry Bowser have Bowser's wedding tux.

You might wanna ask someone who's good at 3D modelling. Your Wedding Dry Bowser will look much cooler.

This is the sort of thing I would do:

- Find high res versions of the Dry Bowser pic and Wedding Bowser pic. 1024 x 1024 minimum. Make sure they're in a similar pose.
- In Photoshop, start with Dry Bowser on your first layer.
- Create a new layer above it and put Wedding Bowser in it
- Use the mask tool to remove Bowser from the Wedding Bowser pic. This should leave just his tux.
- Use the selection / move tools to put the tux over the correct parts of Dry Bowser

You can also put each step on a new layer using the duplicate layer tool if you want a clear visual of each thing you've done or an easy way to go back and forth.

You could also use duplicates so you have a different layer for each part of the tux. Then you can move / manipulate them independently.

See how you go with that.

Shovel Knight said:
DryBowzillaJP said:

You might wanna ask someone who's good at 3D modelling. Your Wedding Dry Bowser will look much cooler.

Pretty much this.

Bowser even has a wedding tux ripped.
The Project M Dry Bowser is the best Dry Bowser on the site but there are other Dry Bowsers too

Additionally, you could delete the Bowser parts and merge the Dry Bowser model with the clothing mesh from Bowser.

You just need to learn how to pose and render the image.

I'm intermediate at the program so if you want me to help you I can.

Miles Tails Prower said:
DryBowzillaJP said:

You know I should ask that. ;D

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Shovel Knight said:
DryBowzillaJP said:

Pretty much this.

Bowser even has a wedding tux ripped.
The Project M Dry Bowser is the best Dry Bowser on the site but there are other Dry Bowsers too

Additionally, you could delete the Bowser parts and merge the Dry Bowser model with the clothing mesh from Bowser.

You just need to learn how to pose and render the image.
True it won't be easy though.

https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_switch/supermarioodyssey/model/24029/

https://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/mariosonicattherio2016olympicgames/model/19797/

You've been looking for help since day one you registered on the wiki and here.

Like, I had helped you once but if you're lounging around and still not getting it for what you want, perhaps it's time to take matters into your own hands and start to learn how to do things yourself?

Even if I did do it. It be pretty bad looking. I'm not good at this stuff. Plus I don't want a virus. I won't ask anymore then. Sorry for everything.

Sucking at something is the first step to actually being sorta good at something

Back