Mario Odyssey DLC

Moldomré

Moldomré. Emphasis on the "ome" despite the "é".
MarioWiki
Moldomre
So in about 3 months, Mario Odyssey will have its 1 year anniversary.

1st question: Do you think that there will be full on DLC by then? (Such as story add on, extra kingdom(s), and more outfits.)

2nd question: What outfits, kingdom(s), and extra story do you think will be added?

Personally, I'm hoping for Isle Delfino. We already have a Sunshine themed outfit, but what about an outfit with FLUDD strapped to his back? Also, maybe they could do a tiny Sunshine plot parady, aka, after defeating the Broodals in the Dark Side, they scatter the Shine Sprites in retaliation and cover some of the island in Spewart's poison.

I can't think of any other outfits / kingdoms that I want, but what about you guys?

~Moldomre

I think if Odyssey was going to get any major DLC (Ex: A new kingdom and such) they would have announced it at E3. I could be surprised and the next Nintendo Direct they have something. But I really doubt it. I think any ideas they may have may be better suited for saving for a sequel to Odyssey or at least a new game that follows up on Odyssey's gameplay style.

I think there will be a new kingdom. My guess is Isle Delphino. Power Moons will be Shine Sprites. Regional coins would be shaped like Dolphins. And Petey Piranha might be the boss. But, it's what I think.

@Northern Verve; Perhaps, but with Nintendo it's really a rollercoaster ride; either they're really disappointing (such as lack of news for lots of games we want at E3) or awesome. Besides that, they announced Balloon World in a Direct, and if I remember correctly, the first BotW DLC in a Direct as well. So one can always dream!

Back