Have I been BANNED

sailScape

Goomba
Banned User
Hello, I was kicked out of the Mario wiki discord server for no reason!! And the link is not working anymore so i think I got banned. Please someone tell me what I did get banned and let me back into the discord server? Thanks

Additionally why was my topic i made "Spam thread" been deleted? I made it in the section mindless junk where it said "randomness and general idiocy is tolerated" right?

sailScape said:
Additionally why was my topic i made "Spam thread" been deleted? I made it in the section mindless junk where it said "randomness and general idiocy is tolerated" right?
"but don't be obnoxious.". Blatant spam that's just stuff like that is still not permitted, so I deleted it.

It appears your discord ban was the result of you adding nothing to conversations and instead just repeatedly copy/pasting what other people had said.

No i did add to conversation such as when I said why nintendo doesn't sell their product in turkey and other countries. And i'm sorry about the copy and paste thing, it was work by my friend who did a prank when i left my discord on. I told him to stop copy pasting because I may get punished but he still did it. When does the ban end, and Im sorry, I will be more careful later

yes, I have already explained that i apologized for that and I can be more careful later..i know that my friend break the rules but it is my account and I am being punished. sorry and it will not happen again, please understand me. Now can someone please answer my question

After reviewing the situation, I've revoked the ban. Please be mindful of your account's security.

Back