We Are Daisy

Dr. Gold Dry Bowser

Fan of Dry Bowser & Bowser
Have you guys heard of We Are Daisy? :daisy:

Oh, you mean WAD? I thought that stood for "Where's All the Data?" and was the Doom file format.

/s

The last thing Marioboards needs is more drama originating from the Daisy cult.

I did hear she doesn't like Luigi? Though I know its a opinion but Daisy and Tatanga doesn't really sound right.

Can we please NOT give any attention to that cult?

Prette please? I know satanic stuff if a thing right now and all but come on now, we don't need that at all.

I don't care, but you really need to be into something fishy to decide to make a ''We are ....'' group.

Sorry not sorry.

Calling them a satanic cult is probably a bit harsh. I looked around earlier and, while they are certainly...annoying in some aspects (have you seen their videos?), as far as the wiki itself is concerned, it's pretty well put together. Not perfect, not even close, but they're okay. Better than most other wikia communities I've seen, anyway.

I feel it is rather provocative to bring up a topic like this, given how some of the responses are already rather snarky, especially by the creator of this topic. I know it's one of those obsessions that is easy to make fun of, but it's rather disheartening to bring up a topic for the purpose of chiding it.

Thank you for reading.

I heard of this, back in the day my Sharknado clan (known as the Smash clan at the time) were rivals, yes even to this day, but that is taking the love of Daisy a bit too far.

I've no idea what this was before checking it out.

But now that I've seen it, I don't see the big deal.

This is what rabid Daisy fans look like
latest

gross!
"We Are Daisy" reminds me of "We Are Venom".

Yes, I've heard of it (their Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube accounts). But I'm not going further.

The statement reminds me more of "We are Groot" but seeing the context of this... that's on completely different levels.

tbh the constant bitching about Daisy fans is much more annoying than the general Daisy fanbase. if they wanna obsess over their favorite character then let them, its not like they're hurting anyone afaik

Lucina said:
tbh the constant *bleep*ing about Daisy fans is much more annoying than the general Daisy fanbase. if they wanna obsess over their favorite character then let them, its not like they're hurting anyone afaik
Nah, most Daisy fans are all right. But that wiki is the darkest side of her fandom.

You know, now that I give it some deep thinking, every character must have that group of people who fantasize about said character. Probably everyone has a fambase whose fans are obsessed over the character in question. So in the end, just because a lot of people don't really like Daisy, we always find the Daisy fans obnoxious...

Sorry Daisy fans. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that in the end, all of us have a side that is all for one specific character, there is just that one thing we love above all other things. I can even see myself joining some kind of Lucario fanbase when Ultimate comes out, and as if this weren't enough I already am starting to mention him in my posts a lot more than I'm supposed to.

So who are we really blaming here? The fans of Daisy, or Daisy herself? Or maybe it has something to do with ONE user and then we all started generalizing. The thing is, we all got the same kind of obsession. We just don't see it that much in ourselves and detect it in others.

So I guess this is the time to deeply apologize to anyone who I ever judged based on just a fanbase.

i don't see anybody having a problem with fans in normal terms, all i see though , is people having a specific problem with either the head master of the We Are Daisy cult or Memoryman3.

And considering these people either make witchhunt campaings on twitter or other media to bully people or sent viruses to others then there's no reason to have respect for either of them , it is what it is.

Daisy is just the scape goat, the true evil is the certain group that goes overboard not really the character. And of course not everybody is like this as seen in many people here who are said to like Daisy and they generaly are not crazy like infamous memes like mm3.

Dedicating a topic to them it's also useless.

Back