Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Mario Miracle Cure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noct

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Ever since Mario got his PhD way back in the day, he's been in a surprising amount of medical adventures fending off pesky viruses and saving countless lives one Megavitamen at a time while occasionally smashing some bros. presumably during his lunch hour. His countless efforts inspired Wario and eventually even Luigi to pursue a career in the medical field and... for some odd (yet equally as cool) reason Rudy the Clown too.

What is your favorite Dr. Mario game and why? So far I only have the original (both the NES and Game Boy versions), Dr. Mario Online RX, and I used to have Express too before my old 3DS was formatted. Out of those my favorite version is Online RX since I've played it the most and enjoyed that one mode where you can watch your Miis progressively bum rush the viruses into oblivion. I also really want to get Dr. Mario 64 just for the story mode aspect alone.

I haven't played any but the one that seems good to me is Dr. Mario 64. I'm not too big on puzzle games though, but who knows, maybe Dr. Mario has this addicting quality puzzle games often have.

My favourite is Dr. Mario 64 because it can be considered the first evolution of the series in a series that prefers to stick to tradition. For one, it added a Story Mode, and it's kinda funny too. They also added two new tracks so it's not just Fever and Chill, adding a much needed variety. There's even a four-player mode in this game which is great as the more, the merrier. I haven't played Dr. Luigi or Dr. Mario Miracle Cure, but I think I might have picked either if I got a feel on how each game evolved the series.

I wonder why Dr. Mario 64 and Nintendo Puzzle Collection is listed as a separate option when it comes to Dr. Mario, since they practically the same game, except the former is non-Japanese while the latter is Japan-only. Of course Puzzle Collection has more games but if it's just asking for favourite Dr. Mario then it should be a joint option.

Thank you for reading.

The only one I've ever played is the Game Boy one, so I went for that, but I'd like to try and get another one at some point.

winstein said:
I wonder why Dr. Mario 64 and Nintendo Puzzle Collection is listed as a separate option when it comes to Dr. Mario, since they practically the same game, except the former is non-Japanese while the latter is Japan-only. Of course Puzzle Collection has more games but if it's just asking for favourite Dr. Mario then it should be a joint option.

I just included it in case someone has only played that particular version.

Back