Gaming Research Questionnaire

Hi,

I've made a questionnaire that’s looking into player experiences, and I’d really appreciate it if you could fill it out. The questionnaire’s on the last game you played, whatever that may be.

The reason why I made it is to gather research on people's gaming behaviours. This study is for my masters project at The University of York, in the UK. The questionnaire itself asked a bit about who you are, and about the last video game you played, and an option for you to leave your opinion at the end. And at the end there’s a chance for you to win a £20 Amazon gift voucher as a little thank you for taking part (it doesn’t matter if you live outside the UK, it should still work).

You can find the questionnaire here: https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9rFL7UwCQvd8t7

Thanks,

And a further thank you to the administrators for giving me the go-ahead to post here

I've taken the survey.

I've played GTA V last night and I was mostly just messing around in the sandbox, so I feel that many questions asked here didn't apply here, given a lot of "neither disagree nor agree" responses.

I've played Splatoon 2, which is probably different from what type of game the survey is asking about, but I provided the necessary responses. Good luck!

Thank you for reading.

Thanks to everyone who's taken part so far :D

Winstein- it really doesn't matter what game you played, I really appreciate it.

I know not all the questions suit all games, but I have to use certain questions as part of my research.

Back