Author Topic: Koops draws things and you should take looks or he's gonna be sad!  (Read 2195 times)

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special

• "It's Christmas again. It will never be the sa-a-a-a-ame. I know there's only sadness in my so-o-o-o-ul."
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
  • R.I.P. Walkazo December 16, 1991 - March 27, 2016
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
Re: Koops' art thread. *Insert any sort of funny witty title here*
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2018, 02:16:38 PM »
Hmm if you're taking it with a phone, is there a way to adjust photo resolution? Phones should have an image editing feature through camera or browsing stuff in the gallery.
"Mario begins his ascension to the celestial realm, Luigi spontaneously becomes a twitching pile of boneless flesh and Daisy is nonchalantly like 'this is fine'." -NanoRim

Isabelle

• Christmas puppy. Technically not a pup, but what would you call a dog this adorable?
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Dog Waifu. Also 8 posh emotes reside here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2018, 05:13:30 AM »
Hullew thegh, fellow MayroBoordiers!

I can't believe I'm actually at comic strip #20 now and I still haven't shown off #11... what I have is double what I shared!

Without further adzew... I give you this offering, comic strip #11, "Very Little Mac", another adaptation of another Smash meme. Have fun reading.

I think this is my real first attempt at drawing a fully bodied Mario. And Little Mac. Not Lucario though, I already did it for him. It's weird how he just fits the situation here, so if you think his inclusion is biased, think again. I forgot to try to find a way to lower the resolution as suggested by the above poster, so sorry about that, but I'll see what I can do in the future.

Next, we're deconfirming a character. See ya then!

I'm so proud of that pun in the end.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:29:36 PM by Lucario »

• "It's Christmas again. It will never be the sa-a-a-a-ame. I know there's only sadness in my so-o-o-o-ul."
  • Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2018, 01:45:27 PM »
: Shorty? Who are you calling Shorty!?

: She's talking to Mac, not you.

Mario's pant legs cover a bit of the top of the shoe, not the other way around.

Also, you should put a tag that says "Shortly after..." in the last panel.

That match was cut short! Little Mac, you have no shortage of power!

Based on that aura Samus has, it's going to be a tall order to top that one!

: I can't believe Samus would stoop this low.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:26:38 PM by Princess Mario »
"Mario begins his ascension to the celestial realm, Luigi spontaneously becomes a twitching pile of boneless flesh and Daisy is nonchalantly like 'this is fine'." -NanoRim

Isabelle

• Christmas puppy. Technically not a pup, but what would you call a dog this adorable?
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2018, 02:00:37 PM »
Me to myself:

Take notes, boi

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 12:14:03 PM »
You were expecting a comic?

Too bad, Waluigi Braixen time.

Sorry, comic will have to wait, but this is an art thread, not just a comics thread.

Just a sketch... just wanted to draw Braixen, problem?

Ok I drew this because I needed to get some image out of my head... it wasn't furry fanart... but something else, something I better not be headed to myself. It's not really bad-looking fanart, if anything it looked nice honestly, but it's more about what, and not how, was drawn that offended the part of me that absolutely is all for this mon. I don't wanna talk about it, ok?

Anyway, ... Braixen! The first stage evolution of Fennekin, Kalos fire starter, the fox pokemon! Not the absolute best Pokemon... but it would be if Lucario didn't exist. I guess I'll use this post to talk a bit about Braixen, just share my thoughts about it, state why I love it so much. And just for convenience, I'll be referring to Braixen as a she, because when something's name is a play on braise and vixen, you know the dex gender ratio has been lying. I'd blame that on the fact that she's a starter.

First of all, I don't know if anyone here knows... I'm a fan of dogs. It's a pattern some may notice. Canines are my favorite kind of animal, and foxes are canine, so Braixen falls in that category.

There's also Pokken Tournament, where it all started. I main Lucario there, true, but only because of the place he occupies in my heart, but I'm actually better at playing Brai-Brai there. She's a fun character, and way better than Lucario as far as that game alone goes. She's sorta the one I pick if I really wanna win.

Braixen also has a flashy personality, and dang does she show it. It just makes her a bit cuter than she's supposed to be. Yes, I said it, Braixen is cuter than Fennekin, fite me. I normally go for the more badass stuff, but there's also something about Braixen's feminine design that appeals to me. Call me furry... but... doesn't one become a furry if they like their characters because they have fur? Moving on... notice how we're talking about a fire starter. One that is NOT Fire/Fighting! Psychic is also one of my favorite types, and well, Braixen gets the psyichic typing when she evolves into Delphox. As much as I love the fighting type, it's nice to see a fire starter that's not... well... a heavy and muscular creature. The Braixen line just feels fresh.

Now for this drawing... I plan on making it a nice piece of art, with a flashy background and all... to fit this fox, y'know. Add in some colors, and improve the lineart too... this will give me some good, long overdue training I needed a long time ago.

I love Braixen. My second fave Pokemon, and the best starter overall. If not for the movie, she might've even been my top favorite above Lucario... or not, but I think I made my point of why I think Braixen is that dear a creature to me.

• Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2018, 05:41:20 PM »
that's not furry art. you're in the clear.

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2018, 02:48:16 PM »
HA!

Take that!

Yes, this is, without a doubt, the thing Luigi 64DD challenged me to draw, my own real, fleshy, 100% hug material waifu.

Izzy is best girl, you can't convince me otherwise. Of course, y'all know that since during this waifu war I can't stop gushing about her. She's a precious little doggo. <3<3

Yes, that left arm might be a tad bit oddly proportioned, but the rest is ok... no not ok, it's great. I had to stay true to every detail to be able to really recreate her. I normally wouldn't bother with the squarish pattern on her vest, but then I was like "Wynaut?"

So yeah... here she is! She ain't some squid girl with a knack for fashion, she's the most adorable secretary dog... no, the most adorable living organism the eye can register.

How's that for a counterattack?

Czario

• Am I Russian or Italian, though?
  • Dry Bowser
  • Luigi 64DD
  • I play Tetris, I guess...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2018, 07:16:49 PM »
Nice job. Now that you have done this, I think the waifu war is over. The final result is...

...a draw.

Why? Because not only have we turned up equal in all the different things that we've tried to do, I've discovered some fanart shows that Isabelle and Marie actually get along fine as well:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So, that's that. We both came out of it having drawn our waifus, so it was good for both sides. I now offer this handshake for peace.

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »

Also, aw, that's some cute fanart there!

I wonder when were they made though. And I also wonder if Isabelle vs Marie was always a thing. Nevertheless, I'm glad no one suffered any fatal injuries and that everyone survived the war.

Plus, I actually got to know who Marie was, so yeah, she's a cool character.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 03:09:01 AM by Lucario »

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2018, 04:44:04 AM »
Well... at long last I am posting this... and it's probably gonna be a long time until I post the next one knowing me, but this one's finally here. I said we were disconfirming a character, well we're gonna disconfirm the hell out of that character! Let's do this!

Next comic, we'll see what happens in the world of Smash when you decide to dedicate your life to climbing ice with your sibling. See ya then!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:46:25 AM by Lucario »

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
Re: Koops draws things and you should take looks or he's gonna be sad!
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2018, 02:09:54 PM »
Hey you see that Braixen sketch up there?

Well look at it now!

Didn't I tell you? It was gonna be good, so here it is! I made Braixen truly Braixen.

Such a cute Pokemon. Probably the best drawing I made yet digitally.

I'm proud of myself.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 02:12:26 PM by Isabelle »

Czario

• Am I Russian or Italian, though?
  • Dry Bowser
  • Luigi 64DD
  • I play Tetris, I guess...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2018, 07:24:03 PM »
Nice!

Have you made art of Lucario at that quality yet? I can't remember.

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2018, 10:48:01 PM »
I didn't.

I should.

Thanks for the very simple feedback by the way.

• Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2018, 11:21:28 PM »
I actually thought the colored area of Braxien was lying underneath everything else, and the area around it was casting a shadow on it.

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2018, 11:35:12 PM »
Nope. I made the shadows myself. The background is, well, in the background.

I always layer things like this very carefully. I don't want to be drawing the lines on a white background without noticing, that's really the worst thing that can happen.

Isabelle

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2018, 11:15:34 AM »
So...

One of my irl friends requested I draw something, and there it is.

Guy was kinda triggered by the fact that you couldn't really ride Yoshi, instead you had to capture him. I know it's the same thing, but ya see, it seems some people just like their favorite characters the way they come instead of having to fuse them with a mustachioed plumber. Not a major complain, just something one would prefer it was different.

Anyway, I got a pretty big list of things I gotta draw someday, and this is one of those items crossed off the list. Just for conveniences, I'll show you this list:
-Yoshi carrying Mario and Cappy
-BLoF drawing Wariobelle (request)
-Me in a Koopa armor (request)
-Black Knight defending Isabelle from K. Rool (bit of Smash Ultimate gameplay that made me laugh my internal organs out so I wanna draw it despite the Black Knight looking like a challenge to draw)
-A bunch of things for the 'Shroom (probably the priority)

And holy hell those 'Shroom images are going to be hard to make, so I need to use week-ends to my advantage.

A lot.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 11:51:10 AM by Isabelle »

• Donkey Kong
  • LeftyGreenMario
    • View Profile
    • RationalWiki
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2018, 08:53:40 PM »
It doesn't matter either way for me. In the end, Mario gets jumpy, Yoshi gets fally.