Author Topic: Art Contest -- Results up!  (Read 2289 times)

Czario

• Am I Russian or Italian, though?
  • Dry Bowser
  • Luigi 64DD
  • I play Tetris, I guess...?
    • View Profile
Re: Art Contest -- Results up!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2018, 08:09:00 PM »
I couldn't be more happy with the results, as I won my skill category and the ones I voted for in the other categories won theirs! Thank you to everyone who voted for me; it's an honor. Congrats to BBQ Turtle and Anton as well! Also great job to everyone who entered in this contest. We had a lot of great art this year!

Baby Luigi

• Nick, you need to find a woman who hates herself, she'll love you.
  • Awards Committee
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 Патриотическая
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2018, 08:10:49 PM »
Congrats to all the winners!
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

Lord Fawful DX

• Star Spirit
  • Fawfulthegreat64
    • View Profile
    • Mario RPG Universe
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 08:11:17 PM »
I got last in my category, but the other entries were fantastic so I'm OK with that. It was fun to participate in, and congrats to the winners :D

Baby Luigi

• Nick, you need to find a woman who hates herself, she'll love you.
  • Awards Committee
  • Mushroom Attendant
  • 🇷🇺 Малыш Луиджи 🇷🇺 Патриотическая
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2018, 08:21:05 PM »
I got last in my category, but the other entries were fantastic so I'm OK with that. It was fun to participate in, and congrats to the winners :D

Mine just beat you by one vote so we're sorta together in this.
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

winstein

• Shine Sprite
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2018, 12:17:51 AM »
The winners are not what I expected. I thought Hooded Pitohui's Paper Poland, Turboo's (probably) Fire Emblem and Pyro Guy's video would have won respectively, so I might be out of touch here. Congratulations to all!

It's sad that my art got the second least votes, probably because of my lack of experience with digital art and not using community members as a topic. In actuality, this one is rushed since I wanted to put some Mario-ised versions of WarioWare minigames on the side, but the deadline was getting close so I decided to just finish the Mario that I did earlier.

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2018, 12:25:42 AM »
Ouch...

No I'm not salty, the winners deserved their positions in the first place, it's not like I'm saying I shouldn't be last...

Right?

Ok that last part was not being honest.

No but in all seriousness, congrats for the winners. Your art pieces were unmatched by the rest of your skill category, and thus, you truly deserve it. (BBQ Turtle deserves it, I looked dreamy in her presentation). Congrats to everyone too, Including myself, but why would I say that in a post that's aimed at everyone else this year's art gallery was really a great thing to look at, makes me see how talented this community is.

BBQ Turtle

• Princess L of the Shy Guys
  • Wiki Patroller
  • Magikoopa
  • Crazy sponsors lady.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 04:07:50 PM »
I really was not expecting to win this, thank you to everyone who voted for me! Congratulations to Luigi64DD and Anton for winning in their respective categories, and well done to everyone else too, all of your art was great!