Fastest at casing, fastest at carrying
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
https://kotaku.com/game-critic-totalbiscuit-has-died-1826310517

I really liked his videos talking about...uh video game stuff, even though I'm a casual viewer. I've known he had cancer for quite some time and knew he wasn't going to live much longer, but I'm still really upset to see him die at a really young age.

Is anyone else a fan of him? I'm planning on watching maybe more of his videos later on.

Rest in Peace, John Bain, July 8 1984 - May 24, 2018.

It was really sad to hear that he died. Even though I didn't watch him, he was really a powerhouse against his cancer and was strong all the way until the very end. He was a highly respectable guy and the world is a little less driven without his presence.

I'm sure his legacy lives on amongst those he inspired to battle against their illness, even if the end seems near.

Rest in peace.

The first time I watched TotalBiscuit was when he was playing an odd puzzle game called "The Bridge", a game where you control a scientist who has to navigate a world with bizarre geometry, like the M.C. Escher pictures, using gravity on your side. I know it got me to getting that game because the death messages are incredibly funny, but that games was admittedly difficult in the Mirror levels, but it was an experience indeed.

I am neutral about this guy, but I know he's got some disagreeable views that made him controversial while he's still around. Nonetheless, the cancer condition is tragic indeed.

I only recently learned that his face is used on the Twitch emoticon "LUL":

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Back