What makes you happy?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
A feel good topic about the stuff that makes us feel good, man

I feel that if we share the ways to make ourselves happy, we can make someone else happy in that same way, you know?

I'd say nostalgic music, as kinda of a scatterbrain, my mind tends to forget anything good that happens in my life, when I hear these tunes, I can go back to the happy moments, ya know?

Lately I've found happiness in making progress with my writing project, connecting with people at work and uni, as well as teaching myself songs on piano. I just uploaded myself playing the first song I learnt, check it out here - https://youtu.be/lHRJjLn7Eck

And without trying to sound cliche', I've found that to love and be loved in return brings me the most happiness.

- Chocolate

- French Fries

- Dancing like a drunk stripper alone in my room to ''Gimme More''

- Helping others with things i can do best.

- Having conversations about real life issues with others to see if i can help them ease the trouble or just to bond more.

- Finding out that others succeed in whatever dream they had.

- Playing Mario games as Rosalina.

- Modding back Kerri Kane's voice for Rosalina in all my games.

- Being alone with my cat and my dog beside me.

- Seeing a dog or a cat and pet them.

- Going to the arcade and play racing games in the machine.

and many other things. I think we should find happiness in the smallest things, instead of wasting time searching for something unrealistic or just feeling bad about whatever thing.

~The feeling of actually making some progress in life and not stagnating.
~My cats and doggo: Mario, Aerith and Madison.
~The glory that is pepperoni rolls and cheese sticks with marinara.
~ :mario:
~Nintendo and gaming in general.
~The feeling of improving my art quality.
~Drawing.
~Adding new Amiibo and WoN Figures to my collection.

-Food

-Video games (especially when I complete one 100%)

-December 14th (also any other holidays, but especially that)

-Getting new video games, especially ones I'd been longing to get for ages

-Winning something extremely hard

-Baseball

-Computer programming

-The 'Shroom

*Drawing
*Playing video games (Particularly with my brother, mum and friends)
*Listening to Mario Kart music
*Joking around with people (Particularly when we have long running jokes)
*My pets
*Wiki editing
*Spending time here

-Almost anything related to the Mario RPGs up to Bowser's Inside Story, and Dream Team

-Mario games such as Odyssey, Super Mario Maker and Mario Kart 8, and many that I have nostalgia for like Mario 64, Mario Kart DS and Mario vs. Donkey Kong on GBA.

-Movies, mostly animated, that I loved as a kid and hold nostalgic value now, like the Brave Little Toaster movies, the Tom and Jerry movie, the SpongeBob movie, etc, as well as the shows they are based on (when applicable) and a few newer movies that I love, like Wreck-it Ralph, Sponge out of Water, and the Despicable Me series. This includes soundtracks. Also most of the SpongeBob GBA games which I played as a kid.

-Cute animals, especially cats (which I would like to adopt a cat one day).

-Interacting with folks w/common interests online, like this community.

-Making art and videos, even if I often have a lack of motivation to do these things.

-Food, such as burgers or chicken (though I'm picky on how it's prepared), drinks such as Dr Pepper and Monster (not together though, ick). I do tend to overeat/overdrink and the sensation afterward is definitely not happy lol.

-IRL social interaction, once the ice is broken which is the hard part for me. Hopefully I'll get to have more social interaction if/when I go back to school (waiting to know if there's space for me now since I'm not the first priority)

-
BabyLuigiEagle.png

-My six Baby Luigi characters.
-Birds. Cockatiels, Mourning Doves, American Crows, Black Phoebes, Rock Pigeons, Cedar Waxwings, Northern Mockingbirds, Mallards, House Sparrows, House Finches, California Scrub Jays, Least Terns, Ring-billed Gulls, Northern Flickers, Common Ravens, California Gulls, Western Gulls, Red-Tailed Hawks, Cooper's Hawks, Great Horned Owls, you name them I'll like em
-Russia and Russian stuff in general.
-The music I listen to
-Video games in general
-My friends, online and IRL
-Art and working with art

Most importantly, my twin sister LeftyGreenMario who is the love of my life.

be3fCHr.jpg

Listening to George Jones' music make me happy, especially this song:

Back