Boss Key and Cliff B

Baby Simones

Drink it slow, Doctor's orders
Guys.. yesterday was a sad day to be a gamer. What's up everyone, Big Baby Simones here with an update on the state of gaming.

Yesterday, Boss Key Productions, which was founded by the Tony Stark of videogames, Cliff "Dude Huge" Bleszinski, unfortunately shuttered its doors. :waluigi: This is something that I don't think anyone saw coming. Their first game LawBreakers was extremely well received and is up there with one of the best shooters to ever be released in the month of August 2017. They followed that up with the passion project Radical Heights. RH was at one point at the very top of the twitch streaming charts.

Cliff B has had an incredible run in the games industry. Not just with these games but with his earlier creations like Jazz Jackrabbit, Gears of War: Judgment, and Fortnite. The fact that he had to close his doors yesterday can only be faulted to the gamers who did not play his masterpieces.

Let this thread serve as both a celebration of Cliff's recent work and a PSA to all who want gaming to be great again. As Boss Key Productions always said...

"Our games make us. At Boss Key Productions, what we do defines who we are"

Thank you all.

what a sad day in gaming. I remember (im an old gamer) back in the day when the boys and I would boot up gear J and play for a bit, then go to gamestop to buy a Nintendo 3DS the following morning. ok, today isn't the sad day but it was last week - hopefully all those great people will find jobs in the IND (industry) soon

Back