What are you planning to do after a little while?

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
So, is there anything you'll be doing after like some time, or tomorrow?

I'm planning to download the Kirby Star Allies Demo tomorrow.

Go to college, procrastinate about math class, worry about math class, and complain about math class.

I plan on doing karate, of course it will be my first time in a LONG time.

Should probably start studying for the final ninth grade exams in the next following days.

The thing is happening in exactly a month, so I need to get motivated somehow.

Debate internet politics with the clueless right-wingers not really to sway them but for me to hone my critical thinking knives, as it's fun looking at shitty sites like gunfacts.info and looking at how the sources are either shit or misinterpreted.

I will continue my Classic mode run in Fire Emblem Warriors.

Listening to Pen Pineapple Apple Pen which is the following song:

i want to edit mariowiki again

I am planning to finish Act 3 in Echoes after I get max stats by abusing the Dread Fighter loop, from my experience on previous runs it takes a week or so to complete it to my liking.

Make my birthday list for my mother, already made one for my big sister who lives in the same house.

Continue working on my new kart concept. Maybe snag a screenshot of that God-forsaken "File may be read-only" message and post it on Facebook and reddit to rage about and hopefully get explanations and solutions that aren't just "save the file under another name and delete the old one" which is what I do every time, but I'd rather avoid the issue altogether.

I am planning on practicing my singing. I have done this almost every day since October of last year.

i move into my first apartment soon next Saturday i can't wait to buy furniture and design my house my own way

I'm planning to eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich soon since I suddenly got a craving for it. Hopefully we're not out of peanut butter...

Rinsing the carpet. I finished shampooing it an hour ago, but now I'm taking a break to watch Days of Our Lives. Ten minutes left of that.

Celebrate my niece's 8th birthday tomorow, four days after that, it is my birthday.

Back