Dragalia Lost: Nintendo's first new mobile IP

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
illust.jpg

Announced in a press release, a partnership between Cygames and Nintendo will result in Dragalia Lost, what is described as an "Action RPG", it will be pretty interesting to see where a Nintendo mobile game goes without DeNa, plus I usually can't get enough of RPGs, so this looks like it will be hype for me

if its f2p i'll give it a shot when i'm bored/on the go
also the artwork for the characters is nice

That Fire Emblem game looks good.

It would be weird for me to say this, but I am irrationally excited when Nintendo gets another property. Of course, every new Nintendo IP comes with an expectation that a character will show up in Smash.

Thank you for reading.

How very anime.

Looks neat, gives me some slight Fantasy Life vibes but hopefully without the endless text walls.

Idk who else is playing this but my code is 8358 8506 985

It's less bad than I thought

fgo subreddit reminded me that stuff like QooApp and APKpure exist so I gave it a look and it seems to work.

code is 3572 4875 069

Available in Ireland, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore and New Zealand now.

crakcin recommendation is to reroll for the donkey kong dragon that was a lie

They made a bullet hell mini-game for April Fools. Final difficulty is actually kind of nasty but it's really forgiving with hits/lives so it's mostly just a try and get a high score thing. Fucking birds are more dangerous than the dragon.

There was also the 6-month anniversary stuff but I didn't feel like that was worth mentioning since it was just free ten folds, multiplayer matchmaking improvements and double wyrmprints, which aren't important to anyone that isn't already playing. There was that mention of a FEH collab but it's not really worth talking until they do more than an announcement. If they add a dragon just don't make it the fucking owl please.

Back