2018 MLB Season

London Parris

Retired until further notice
Banned User
MarioWiki
White Lightning
So baseball season has come. This is the official topic for the 2018 MLB Season.

Oh boy, I can't believe I missed making this thread. Contrary to last season, this year my expectations for my Yankees have so far exceeded reality but I think we can turn it around with a couple of tweaks to our pitching staff.

Hobbes said:
Oh boy, I can't believe I missed making this thread. Contrary to last season, this year my expectations for my Yankees have so far exceeded reality but I think we can turn it around with a couple of tweaks to our pitching staff.

As a baseball fan I'm obligated to hate the yanks to some degree, but I'm rooting for Gleyber Torres since we gave him to you guys.

On another note Ohtani is my Dad.

Hobbes said:
God tucky you couldn't have a worse opinion.
Anyways go Mariners.

Hobbes said:
Oh man, Ohtani. I was so hyped about him and I have not been disappointed in the slightest.

He's had a rough go of it on the mound lately, sounds like today might've been more about the ump squeezin' him instead of his blister though.

Back