Mario Motors (unreleased game)

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Awards Committee
MarioWiki
winstein
NOTE: This is not related to Mario Kart 8 (or Deluxe)'s sponsor, which is also called Mario Motors!

DbTTMwIXkAAWUN8.jpg:large

DbTTgrMWAAAoGTR.jpg:large

According to Brandon Sheffield: "At another meeting, iwata asked what @YootSaito was interested in lately. He said sculpting. Carving things out of chunks of metal. Iwata and miyamoto said okay, let's try it! It seemed good for DS. That became Mario Motors, and unreleased, unannounced DS game. It was a game about carving our your motor, adjusting the speed, flow, and sound. Miyamoto was helping him to curate his talent and ideas"

A couple of thoughts:
1) People are going to speculate on the mysterious scientist character resembling Mario, and they might think it's his father, uncle or any form of male relative, you name it.
2) Another material to be covered on Supper Mario Broth (it's not covered by them as far as I know).

It looked like an interesting discovery of a game, and I speculate that they winded up not releasing the game because of Mario Kart DS, since I can tell the fact that this unreleased game has cars would make for a confusing name.

Thank you for reading.

Back