Favorite 3DS' StreetPass Mii Plaza game?

Which is your favorite StreetPass Mii Plaza game?

• Find Mii I & II

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Puzzle Swap

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Slot Car Rivals

• Market Crashers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feed Mii

• Ninja Launcher

• Mii Trek

• Mii Force

• Flower Town

• Warrior's Way

• Monster Manor

• Ultimate Angler

• Battleground Z

• I have multiple favorites.

• Total voters

Noct

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
I absolutely love using the 3DS' built-in step counter, it has been encouraging me to get out and walk more ever since 2011 and feels like the natural next step of something like the say Pokewalker from Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, I take my 3DS out with me whenever I head out to walk my dog or if I know that I'll be heading into town and it's really satisfying to earn those daily 10 play coins since I can use them to play fun games like Find Mii and potentially score a new hat for my Mii or Puzzle Swap despite my frustration with the RNG and those dastardly pink panels.

But what are some of you guy's favorite StreetPass Mii Plaza games and experiences with taking your 3DS with you for a casual walk?

Last edited:
Because there are few people using the 3DS in Malaysia, I never bought any Streetpass games, so I just go with Find Mii I and II. Those are very cool games and I prefer II better due to being able to reuse old teammates. I just wish I unlocked Waluigi's cap because I still haven't gotten that one yet.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Because there are few people using the 3DS in Malaysia, I never bought any Streetpass games, so I just go with Find Mii I and II. Those are very cool games and I prefer II better due to being able to reuse old teammates. I just wish I unlocked Waluigi's cap because I still haven't gotten that one yet.

Thank you for reading.
Old Allies are also in Find Mii 1, you know. You’re able to use them in both Find Mii 1 and 2 as soon as you unlock the latter. I’m currently fighting the Armored Archfiend in Find Mii 2: Secret Quest.

As for my favorite, it would be Slot Car Rivals. I haven’t bought any extra Plaza games, but Slot Car Rivals is just so much deeper than either Puzzle Swap or Find Mii. That’s probably because this is DLC that I got for free. Oh, and did I mention that I really like slot cars?

Puzzle Swap, I like it due to you will never know what puzzle piece you will get.

Back