What are some things you are proud of doing on the Wiki or Forum?

The Nate

Wow, what a party!
Inspired by an idea by Easter Yoshi, this thread is the polar opposite of "What things do you regret doing on the wiki or forum?"

Whenever there's a topic that's on the Spotlight that I can fix, I will do it immediately.

Examples: Mario Bros. (stage), Crazy Kong

Editing the Super Mario Run section in Mario's page. (The gold Mario edit)

This is kinda similar to that thread I made called "your wiki/forum success story", but I guess it won’t hurt to have this one around...

Anyway, I’m mostly proud of myself because I feel I changed positively as both a person and poster here.

Also, I managed to keep that thread of my fanfic for almost a whole year now, and it let me improve my art digitally.

Most importantly, I feel like my latest 'Shroom things have been like achievements because they managed to get into the Staff-voted SOTM, which I never expected would’ve happened to my section.

Worked hard to make sure that Yoshi's Island DS wasn't unfeatured.

My promotions to Patroller and then Administrator. Plus my promotion to become part of The 'Shroom Core Staff. Speaking of The 'Shroom, I'm proud of the successes that we have seen under Spotlight, and I'm proud that many readers still like some of my sections and vote them SoTM.

And most importantly, I'm proud of my post in the Count Until Yoshi876 Posts thread, that no one noticed leading to them continuing the game.

All my likes.

Lol but seriously I think the biggest thing for me was becoming more tolerant of people on different points of the gender identity spectrum. So thanks everyone who has spoken to me about that and helped me become a better person. Other than that, making some friends and getting better at Mafia were pretty nice.

And my likes.

I'm proud of my "In the Clouds" article. Best thing I ever did with the wiki. It all sorta went downhill after that.

Mario Sports Superstars and pretty much every article barring a few related to it has been entirely my work and the state of the article is probably my proudest achievement on the wiki.
Mario Party: Star Rush and Mario Party: The Top 100 too but not to the same extent of Mario Sports Superstars
MarioWiki:Featured articles/Archives/Feature nominations and MarioWiki:Featured articles/Archives/Unfeature nominations both are my work.
I have a long, long, long list of wiki accomplishments that I'm proud of. I've been on the wiki for such a long time that I just simply forgot everything large and major that I did that I was proud of at the time of doing them.
The Game Mods section was so much fun to write for The 'Shroom and I really want to go back writing there. I can't right now.

I don't think I did anything on the forum I'd consider myself particularly proud of.

I created a Babel userbox with the help of Alex 95. That is the only major thing as of now.

Despite having a account on the wiki, I have not done anything on there yet. (Largely out of paranoia of potentially messing something up.)

But here on boards, I guess my art thread since it's been encouraging me to keep up on my drawings.

I'm very proud of transcribing the rest of the Mona Superscoops and the character cards from Game & Wario. Took quite a bit of grinding on Shutter to get tokens for Cluck-A-Pop to unlock them all but it was all worth it! :D

I kind of kick started the Wiki's coverage of the Super Mario Galaxy trading cards, which in turn lead to coverage for the other card sets Nintendo did, so that's pretty cool.

I'm also partial to a couple of my Shroom guest articles like my competitive Melee overview and my review of Godzilla 2014.

Which reminds me, I'm totally down for coming back and reviewing the sequel next year *hint hint*.

Back