Waluigi vs Daisy: Who Should Be In Smash Switch???

Who Should Be The Next Super Mario Rep In Smash?

• Total voters
Waluigi and that's not even a contest.

Neither.

*inevitable pedantic joke about wording of "being in Smash Switch"*

I voted Waluigi for playable character. Waluigi is quite popular, and he has a lot of unique characteristics that made him stand out: his body posture, his personality and the eccentric things that both could provide. If being spin-off only is viewed as a reason not to include, we should turn the disadvantage into an advantage: him being the first character who is prominently in spin-offs becoming a main challenger.

As much as I like Daisy, she is not a priority so I put Waluigi first.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: I would also like to add that Waluigi's inclusion determines whether or not I consider Smash Switch a priority or on the waiting list.

Between the 2 Waluigi is the most likely, he is already in the game as an assist thropy.

However, i am not crazy for either and since neither are important characters per see , i would say none of them.

I feel that this topic is kind of biased, because the thread uses a Waluigi icon. Besides, this is a topic where the conclusion is already determined due to the fact that there aren't enough cases to favour the other character (in this case, Daisy).

Thank you for reading.

Alex95 said:
12 votes Waluigi
1 vote Daisy

I feel so alone.

Unfortunately this is a single vote poll, and I would have picked both if the option is available, but I had to prioritise the one that has the best chance in making it.

Thank you for reading.

realistically speaking Waluigi is more liked.

Or at least liked for better reasons maybe. Most that like him do because of jokes and memes ... meanwhile the people that like Daisy struggle to pretend she is super different from Peach and spoiler: she is not.

This kind of argument with these 2 is kinda like asking which is the least worse HIV or Cancer (yes , thats too much but you get the idea)

Swiftie_Luma said:
meanwhile the people that like Daisy struggle to pretend she is super different from Peach and spoiler: she is not.

Nah, the two really aren't that different, aside from personalities, stats in sports games, color pallets, and roles. I voted Daisy because I like her more than Waluigi, plain and simple.

I voted for Waluigi, but let's be real. Neither will get in. Ever. Sakurai clearly hates both characters and their fans, so we'll never see those two in as playable characters.

both but put daisy over waluigi's model like they did with bowser jr/koopalings
and keep the third eye ofc

My ideal additions Mario newcomer additions to Smash 5 would be Waluigi and Toad/Captain Toad. However, Toad is secondary to Waluigi.

Are you seriously comparing Daisy to a life threatening diesease Swiftie???!

Well for me it would go Daisy > Waluigi > Captain Toad >>>>>>>>>>>>>> trash >>>>> Paper Mario

memoryman3 said:
Well for me it would go Daisy > Waluigi > Captain Toad >>>>>>>>>>>>>> trash >>>>> Paper Mario
I'm not sure why you dragged Paper Mario into this, but for me the order of those is Paper Mario > Waluigi >>>>>>Toad=Daisy. Even so, I'd say all of them have a higher chance than Daisy, including Toad/Captain Toad, even if I don't want him in either. If we get another human Mario girl, it'll most likely be Pauline.

We don't know the full roster for Mario Tennis yet. I'm confident she'll be there and even if she's not, there's no denying her appearance in Mario Odyssey will have an effect on her future in the series.

Back