Who do you miss in this forum?

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
Is there anyone in the Mario Boards you haven't seen for a while and want him/her to come back?

King Marth 64, I haven't seen him since I posted on one of his topics, he was also a friend of mine on the defunct Miiverse.

King David said:
King Marth 64, I haven't seen him since I posted on one of his topics, he was also a friend of mine on the defunct Miiverse.

He still posts, though rarely. Usually see him in the Super Mario Maker level sharing topic.

There aren't many people I know that left by the time I registered on the forums. As far as I know, the people I know are still around.
If I had to pick someone, it would be Walkazo. I wish I had a chance to know her, but I didn't have a forum account for very long before she died.

Not specific to the forums so much as the community, but Scarecrow, Ultima Bahamut, Wario Bros., KingAbra, Pikax, Blue Koop (he'd probably get banned on sight but I still miss him), 3Dejong, ChaosNinji, Wayoshi, Son of Suns, Coincollector, Stumpers, Phoenix Rider, Peachycakes 3.14, Saudy, Cobold, RAP, Time-Q, Storm Yoshi, Yellowyoshi398, Purple-Yoshi, Master Lucario, Totodile3456, Koopa-Troopa, Henrydamoose, Hemu, GreenKoopa, AgentSeethroo, Arend (apparently still active at Fantendo so he's a possibility), InfectedShroom, Plumber, Beanbean, Jorge (occasional visitor but he's often not here), King Mario, Booster, DarkHero Sonic the Dark, Groden (havent seen him around much so don't know if he's here), SonicMario (again haven't seen much of him but I think he might still be here), Krizzy, Glitchman, SLNO, Lario (I think he's gone? Not sure tbh), Smiddle, Neurario, Ralphfan, SolarBlaze (think he vanished too), Doomship, The Missing Link, Zero777, God only knows who else

It's a lot of users, but the saying goes that you just don't know what you had until it's gone, these users were very influential to the history of the community, and I miss having them around.

Also whatever happened to Super-Yoshi man that guy just vanished off the face of the earth, hope he comes back

...what do you mean TFP is super-yoshi? Get the fuck outta here!

I think I miss Zae the most out of all users on this forum on terms of those who haven't been active a lot. I also guess MCS counts as well, he's not active in general any more.

Castle Toad, the Shroob Guy (Leonyx?), Villain, WaluigiWare, Smashgoom, New Super Mario, Zero777, Zae, Mister Apple, and probably more.

hell I even sorta miss that Mario kid person who got banned because his mom wanted him banned

Cirdec is the one that most comes to my mind
unless he's active outside the places I frequent lol

the users i miss the most are dragonfreak, metaknight, and missretrogeek. none of them have left the community the last time i checked, but i only ever really got to talk to them through lbchat, which i left a while ago.

I remember some times with J-Luigi, and Msiter Apple was a cool guy too.

And I almost forgot Zae left for some reason I keep forgetting. Hope they come back soon.

Magikrazy said:
the users i miss the most are dragonfreak, metaknight, and missretrogeek. none of them have left the community the last time i checked, but i only ever really got to talk to them through lbchat, which i left a while ago.
i haven't actually seen doof around for a while now

i hope she's alright

J-Luigi and Mister Apple, although I admit I'm not sure I would have remembered if others hadn't mentioned them. I also miss A51 Trooper. He may still be around a little bit, but he's mostly dropped off the last few months.

Back