April Fools 2018

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
W007.jpg

Also known as International Waluigi day and apparently this year, Easter, it's a day made for fools, by fools, but why do fools fall in love?

So, yeah, this is probably the best place to talk about it, unless it isn't, ya never know.

I'm reminded that I still haven't started working on any sort of April Fool's joke. I wonder if redesigning my forum into something stupid has gotten old (or just pointless since its dead af)

I wonder what Bulbagarden will do this year. Every year there is a theme for April's Fool, such as one time where the forum is Pokemon-free, with separate sub-boards, such as one for Disney.

Personally I feel it's not my style to clearly fool with people, so don't expect to see me get in the mood.

Thank you for reading.

cant wait to make chocolate eggs with white toothpaste instead of creme inside

too bad it's on a Sunday so I can't make people hallucinate at school

Shadowshy said:
cant wait to make chocolate eggs with white toothpaste instead of creme inside
if i had it my way this would be against the forum rules and you'd be banned forever for even muttering this

This year's april fool theme will be pretty bodacious. I think.

I wonder what Wikipedia has for the upcoming April Fools Day. I have been active in that since last year.

It is weird that this year's April Fools day which is today is also Easter Sunday. But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Hello, I'm LeftyGreenMario. I'm an idiot Mario fan who likes Mario in a goddamn dress.

(once April Fools is over, damn this will look dumb to me. but then again, it always looks dumb in hindsight so hell with that)

i hid the eggs today for my cousins/nieces/nephew/etc via burying them
no re

i know funky mode on the mario wiki is an april fools joke and all but CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IT FOREVER

April Fools' Day on reddit:
/r/Nintendo has gone "open world"
/r/Mario and /r/SonicTheHedgehog swapped themes.
/r/NintendoSwitch header is still the Nintendo NX

EDIT: And my fav mario character got changed

Back