Tell a story to make the above user's avatar seems spooky!

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Who doens't love a good horror story? But can we really make everything spoooooooooky?

Well, we can try, let the tales of terror begin!

I can't sleep at nights. I toss and I turn, I try as best as I can to slowly drift off to sleep, but I just can't. Even with my eyes closed, I know he's there. Standing at the foot of my bed, watching me with his lifeless eyes. I know that as soon as I fall asleep, he'll skewer me with that spear. I know he'll kill me, the very moment I drop off to sleep. I can't do anything about him. If I scream, he'll kill me. If I run, he'll kill me. If I try to stop him, he'll kill me. I just have to hope that I can stay awake until morning. I just have to hope...

What you see here... looks like a cute Waddle Dee with a spear pretending to be a hero, which’s actually extremely adorable with planet-wide proportions. But do NOT be fooled by looks. For I will tell you what this thing truly is...

I was there, walking in the woods like anyone else. It was peaceful, but just when I thought it couldn’t get more peaceful, I I heard a scream that only a suffering soul would make... I ran as quickly as possible to where it came from, and I SAW something I regret I did. It was the remains of childrens' corpses, savagely ripped, hung up, can't even describe the horror before my very eyes. You would think it’s by pure speculation that I’m accusing this Waddle Dee, but rest assured, that’s not the end of it... I explored deeper into the woods, to see him drink the blood out of a guy while he was still ALIVE!

That is unspeakable horror. This beast should be imprisoned beneath the ground where it belongs!

Also, he slipped a message in my post.

Well if you take into account what Plague Knight is based on, Plague Doctors are inherently terrifying.

Wilfe comes in the dead of night to take your children. You cannot escape him. He is the demon child. You cannot run. You must surrender.

Bandanna Waddle Dee said:
Your avatar is simply a vampire.
Hey now, Vampires aren't always scary.

Edward-376194_429619737081258_1836140990_n.jpg

oho wait that is actually pretty scary

Once, Fidelroyolonda Smackonmybuddyboosters III was just a normal man. But then, he saw a GHOST!

He was stuck in that pose for eternity.

Luigi realises that there are ghosts behind. Except...

misadventure_babysitting_3_3032.jpg

Thank you for reading.

one day a cat decided to wear a skirt and walk on it's back legs

everyone who saw it died

The head of Satan himself... or so I think.

That guy there... H-He is a serial killer! He's been killing lots and lots of innocent people! Oh, you don't believe me, right? Here's some evidence then! Look!

Koops said:
Pot of Greed said:
  • Lois, the dohing mother who xan't figuro out why bor boby ron Koops trying to kill her.

Oh no! They know that I’m a mass murderer and that this is my next target!

Bandanna Waddle Dee psychologically traumatized Luigi in his sleep by forcing Luigi to witness the full effect of global warming, anti-vaxxers letting measles break out, and the stock market crash, so that's why Luigi in Brawl seems so terrified of Waddle Dees.

Plague Knight is a plague doctor that reigns from an infamous period prior to science-based medicine. That means superstition, no anesthesia, and a belief in bloodletting to "balance" the humors, and this guy likely has no medical training and little experience with surgery! Some of these plague doctors even charge extra or provide treatments they know won't work. Spooky!

You don't know the horrors Mario is hiding behind his dress.....

Dead bodies and stuff...

You find this Toad in Luigi's Mansion, but the scary thing is, he pretends to save your game, but actually wipes your save data for one of your Pokemon games and the scary thing is, you don't even know he did it.

With Toad's chilling and threatening voice, he forces insurance providers to drop all coverage for an ongoing cancer treatment.

Back