WarioWare Gold

there is a new WarioWare game for 3DS WarioWare Gold.

it is for the 3ds.

it has microgame from older WW games and new Microgames.

And it's ALSO not like Game & Wario.

Discuss this game.

Hmmm, I honestly didn't expect this series to have any new games anytime soon, but I guess I spoke too soon. Good luck getting a new Wario Land though...

This game is basically a compilation mixed with new stuff, which is how it's like with Rhythm Heaven Megamix. Basically that game has more older songs than new songs, with Fever taking up the majority. I think this game will follow the same principle: older microgames take up the majority of the compilation, and the new ones are not as plentiful.

Based on the first post, I take it that the poster is not a fan of Game & Wario?

Thank you for reading.

I was actually very happy to see this series come back after a long hiatus. I don't count Game & Wario as a WarioWare game.

When was the last full-fledged title? ....was it Smooth Moves? or DIY?

warioware of all things getting full voice acting really fucks me up

tumblr_p5ap2iFbZw1rpa4lmo2_1280.jpg

the new artstyle is a little weird but im just glad warioware isnt dead
also glad to see theyre bringing back games from twisted, that one is hard to find for a good price so it'll be nice to play some microgames from that one

now we just need this to sell well so they can make another one for switch that utilises all that wacky joycon technology

I wonder with this basically being the Rhythm Heaven Megamix of Warioware:
They'll repay the favor for having Wario themed section in that game by having a Rhythm Heaven character host their micogames here, it would be cool if they teamed up with Mike

Baby Luigi said:
I was actually very happy to see this series come back after a long hiatus. I don't count Game & Wario as a WarioWare game.

When was the last full-fledged title? ....was it Smooth Moves? or DIY?
Technically: Smooth Moves, but people who disregard DIY because of how barebones and basic its microgame collection was are bad people

as the Vice President of the MarioWiki Warioware Fan Club i happily decree this series non-dead, again

While full-fledged voice acting is a wtf moment for me as well, I'm totally fine with Ashley saying more than just "Hocus pocus" and honestly excited for more Wario voice lines. Hoping for a new character or two as well! Maybe even just add Sal Out as a developer of music-based microgames or sth since she seems to be the lynchpin between Rhythm Heaven and Ware. (or biker waluigi :^))

also idk man something seems kinda off about the microgames, probably because of the artstyle not being really pixel-based anymore and something closer to touched on steroids

praying for some smooth moves microgames that feature those so-bad-its-good 3d models

all in all super hyped since this comes out right before my bday :wario: :ashley: :wario:

"Dead" would be for things like Darkspore and Silent Hill, not Wario Land or WarioWare.

According to the Japanese blog post, there will be full voice acting for Wario :wario: and the rest of the cast!

https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/b45d9b61-1df0-11e8-a129-063b7ac45a6d.html

Herp a doodle derp

302px-Kat_-_WarioWareGold.png
463px-Ana_-_WarioWareGold.png

Kat deserves so much better. This is what she normally looks like. I don't think Ana's as bad though, but I'm not fond of the redesign either way.

Kat_and_Ana_WarioWare_Mega_Microgames.png

Wario_-_WarioWareGold.png

9-Volt_-_WarioWareGold.png

Ashley_-_WarioWareGold.png

personally i find 9-volt cute in a derpy way

The game's western logo has (accidentally?) been posted to the "coming soon" section of the european 3DS e-shop, revealing a new character!

Dd-blHRUQAA5GGr.jpg:large

Who, I'm not seeing anyone new.

Full voice acting is a concern as far as it goes when its Nintendo.

They really are weak in that area if they dont use experienced actors like they do with Fire Emblem.

Probably her niece or younger sister or something.

Back