King of the Mountain

Camwoodstock

always lurking in the shadows in appreciation
Pronouns
her/him (&)
MarioWiki
Camwoodstock
The rules are simple.
  • Whoever is the last poster is the winner.
  • The winner may shift an indefinite number of times.
  • This goes on forever--unless, of course, the thread dies and is never necrobumped by a player wishing to usurp a long-time winner.
  • Did I mention necrobumps are okay in the game's rules? Sure, I dunno about the forum's rules, but if you wish to knock a long-time winner off their throne, you can necrobump.

That is it. If you're the last poster, you win.

Game's starting now. I guess I'm the winner if nobody else posts here! ...But I sincerely doubt it.

This is too similar to "last person to post wins" thread. We should have one or the other. Unless, there are more rules than what you are saying.

plus theres already mountain king anyways
zEEGoCY.jpg

Yoshi the SSM said:
This is too similar to "last person to post wins" thread. We should have one or the other. Unless, there are more rules than what you are saying.
If there was already a similar game, my apologies; it clearly got buried and/or lost and clearly, there's a winner there we ain't gonna have an easy time usurping.

Well if Oklahoma has no mountains, and assuming you're in Oklahoma, I guess that means you're forever doomed to lose this game.

That's... actually quite depressing. You... Do have at least a hill, right?

Looks like I became the king of the mountain. There is mountains in the upstate of South Carolina. But I moved from there in 2013.

I like being king of the mountain. *yodels*

Back