Wreck-it Ralph 2

Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
A trailer just released for Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-it Ralph 2, the first proper trailer we've gotten for it. Looks good, though it didn't really introduce much plot other than they're going online. Made it seem like they just go on the Internet for fun, but I'm pretty sure I've heard they actually go in hopes of fixing an error in Sugar Rush.

EDIT: New trailer 6-4-2018

im getting a lot of flashbacks to the emoji movie, though that last scene did get a laugh out of me. this is going to be a hard movie to get right again, but I'll hope for the best

wish they would explore online gaming more instead of the actual internet itself

Shadowshy said:
wish they would explore online gaming more instead of the actual internet itself

if that means killing game becoming disney canon then I'm all for it

Shadowshy said:
same here

I fear they lost their focus as being appealing to the gamer audience by instead just going with the fairly irrelevant internet.

I don't expect Mario in this one too much and I don't expect it to be as good as the first one (which already had problems, mostly because the second-half of the movie lost sight of being gaming and was more interested in being about candy).

All Might said:
Shadowshy said:
if that means killing game becoming disney canon then I'm all for it
tfw Andy playing KG isnt in the Pixar theory

What if Ralph visited the Mariowiki...?

Bandanna Waddle Dee said:
Or the Mario Boards?
Then we get to have cameos.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Shadowshy said:
same here

I fear they lost their focus as being appealing to the gamer audience by instead just going with the fairly irrelevant internet.

I don't expect Mario in this one too much and I don't expect it to be as good as the first one (which already had problems, mostly because the second-half of the movie lost sight of being gaming and was more interested in being about candy).
I don't want to tone down from a lot of videogame character cameos in the first film, to just Disney character cameos (featuring websites) in the sequel. They should have pop culture references.

Looks interesting, but I'm really hoping they don't go overboard with try to squeeze in meme culture stuff or anything that can put a date on the movie. Still rooting for a Mario cameo at the very least, but not sure how likely it'll be.

YEE! :mario:

Also how much you willing to bet that Knowsmore is the surprise twist villain?

Well if that ain't great I don’t know what is.

Fawful with a Monster in Peach's Castle said:
Also, this is mentioned in this video here which shows new details on the movie and shows more characters:
vid
"buzztube"

"buzztube"

"buzztube"

fYkHQi6.gif

If Martinet is voicing Mario that would be a big deal, but it would be an even bigger deal if you get to see Mario in character instead in a trailer. After all, having Sonic is a trailer was such a big deal back in one of the first Wreck-it-Ralph's trailers. It would be rather ironic if Martinet voices a different character other than Mario himself.

Thank you for reading.

disney: "how can we market this movie to make all of the fans of the original just think it's a cash grab sequel"

IDK I think it looks cool, and I loved the original. But it's not easy to make a sequel to a movie I like seem bad so.

Stormtroopers

Whatever you say, Disney.

Back