Will Super Mario Odyssey get more DLC?

Dr. Gold Dry Bowser

Fan of Dry Bowser & Bowser
:mario: Do you guys think Super Mario Odyssey will more DLC? If so what do you think they will be and what would you want? :luigi:

More updates (mostly for Amiibo support) are very likely. I wonder what a Link costume for Mario would look like, and how Luigi would react to it, unless they don't add costumes of non-Mario characters.

Julia-BM said:
More updates (mostly for Amiibo support) are very likely. I wonder what a Link costume for Mario would look like, and how Luigi would react to it, unless they don't add costumes of non-Mario characters.

I really hope they complete the Mario series amiibo support first before moving on to Link!

memoryman3 said:
Julia-BM said:

I really hope they complete the Mario series amiibo support first before moving on to Link!

I think I know what you have in mind... :daisy:

I also wondered if they would add Daisy's dress, Peach's regular dress, and even Rosalina's dress. I'd love to see more dresses and even Samus's Zero Suit and Bayonetta's clothes and Bayonetta wigs. They'd look absolutely fabulous on Mario and Cappy.

I'm not sure if there will be more DLC, but is there was, I'd like to see them bring back and reimagine some of the locations of previous Mario games- such as Isle Delfino, Sarasaland and maybe even Yoshi's Island.

I can say with absolute certainty we'll be getting a few more costumes, but i wouldnt hold my breath on anything else

Costumes at best I'd say.

Things that I would like to see:

• Playable Luigi. (And instead of having a slightly taller NPC version of Luigi handling the Balloon World mini-game similarly to what they did with whenever you encountered Luigi as a NPC in Super Mario Galaxy while playing as Luigi, I would prefer it if Mario would takeover as the NPC that handles the Balloon World mini-game whenever you are playing it as Luigi.)
  • Expansions to the Nimbus Arena and Crumbleden.
  • As unlikely and unrealistic as these would be: Isle Delfino, Sarasaland and the Beanbean Kingdom.
  • More costumes, here are some in particular that I would like to see:
    ~Super Mario All Stars Magician
    ~Punch-Out Referee
    ~Mario Claus
    ~Robo Mario
    ~Strikers Mario
    ~Mario Tennis Aces Mario
    ~Mario Party 2 Wizard Mario
    ~Tanooki Suit
    ~Yoshi Hoodie
    ~Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline's respective dresses
    ~Fawful Cape and Glasses
    ~Broodal Costumes
    ~Kokiri Tunic
    ~Tingle Tunic
    ~Varia Suit (With slight modifications to the helmet taking Mario's nose into account, of course.)
    ~Captain Falcon Costume
    ~Inkling Mario

tfw when the Marioest Mario to have ever Marioed didn't even list the Strikers outfit

Wh-wha...? HOW COULD HAVE I POSSIBLY FORGOTTEN?!

Heheh thanks for the reminder though, I edited the list to include that as well as a few extra ideas.

My wanted Mario outfits would be the ones Mario is wearing in the following

Chickensuit.jpg
WizardMario_Render_MP2.png

MarioimWunderland.jpg

Singingm.gif

DNDG_CN2.jpg

452px-SMB_and_Friends_Box_Art.png
Mariowaving_-_SuperMarioRelaxingLife.gif

TheRevengeOfPipeOoze.jpg
442px-CN_Scan_Erholung._Nein%2C_danke%21_3.png

the last one is somehow even better than the swim trunks

edit: Oh, and...

381px-MH_Upper.png

and of course, some one-off outfit from at least one episode from the Mario show. I don't know which one, but please pretty please at least laugh at yourself, Nintendo.

maxresdefault.jpg

That one mech from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show episode "Robo Koopa" would also make for a cool costume.

Other characters that have a similar role to Luigi's, hosting mini games. Wario's Coin Rush where you could collect the most coins possibles in a limited time with a leaderboard. Or Wario and Waluigi's Battle Stadium where you can play in live with people and have ennemies to choose at the beginning, the goal is too kill your ennemy. And for it to be "lore accurate" the player will always be Mario possessing something and the other players just ennemies. You could win with 3 victories and you could choose 3 creatures before the fight (Chargin' chuck, Gushen, Bill Ball Blaster etc...) it's unlikely but it's justan idea I throw on there.

I'm not betting on Beanbean Kingdom being in this game.

My ideas for more Super Mario Odyssey DLC is a playable Peach and Luigi and some more costumes.

Honestly, I hoping for Isle Delfino. And this might not happen, but it'd be cool if you could just parkour up the hills separating the areas instead of warping e.g. already activated checkpoint flags.

And maybe a cool professor/steampunk outfit, personally. :posh:

Moldomré said:
Honestly, I hoping for Isle Delfino. And this might not happen, but it'd be cool if you could just parkour up the hills separating the areas instead of warping e.g. already activated checkpoint flags.
Isle Delfino was actually originally going to be in the game, as shown in a pre-release Odyssey world map. It would be great DLC.

We still need to see The Kingdom of Beans (aka Beanbean Kingdom).

i want them to include new worlds with new characters.

I wish for Rosalina to be featured, and while is unlikely , it would be cool.

Also i believe that there's more DLC to come, they are just not gonna let the game die like that.

Back