Mario Kart 8 Driver's Licenses

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
Does anyone miss the old driver's licenses from Mario Kart Wii? Well, there is an (unofficial) driver's license generator for MK8! Here’s how to make one:

• Click here.
  • Fill out the form.
  • Check the "I’m not a robot" box.
  • Copy the BBC and paste it into a reply to this post.
  • Click on your license and every other license you encounter to level it up!

Here’s mine:

Mine is in my signature, but if you have signatures turned off:

I only have 1015VR because 200cc is the only mode that requires skill, and I'm too lazy to grind for VR just to play it 20% of the time. Instead I play 200cc via a tournament.

Plague Knight said:
How is this supposed to work if you have different VR in the Wii U and Switch versions?

I recommend using your Switch VR as that's the most recent version of the game (that's what I did even though I have around 4000VR on the Wii U).

Birdo said:
What do you mean by VR?

It's the point based online ranking system introduced in Mario Kart Wii.

The license below was not created through the use of n-masters.com. I used an image editor to set it all up.

Note: The license is for Mario Kart 8 only.

MK8License01.png

MnSG said:
The license below was not created through the use of n-masters.com. I used an image editor to set it all up.

Note: The license is for Mario Kart 8 only.

MK8License01.png
That looks nice! I want a license like that

Kirby's Helpers said:
Birdo said:
What do you mean by VR?

It's the point based online ranking system introduced in Mario Kart Wii.
Ohh. I don't think this has to do with that though.

Birdo said:
That looks nice! I want a license like that

It's a very old license though, as I made it during Mario Kart 8's lifespan. It used to be part of my signature, but with my Mario Kart 8 online career pretty much over, I removed it, but I still have the original image link from my old Photobucket account.

I had one for....a long while to say the least. I had it as part of my signature back in 2014. Explains the rather high level.

Found my old one from 2014 and when mkwii forums was still up... oh how things have changed (now I use sport bike, have 3 stars and 9000+ VR, also I forgot my password to change the license heh)
I remember one night my license was at single digits then the next morning I think it went up to like 80+, maybe someone really liked it? :P

Couldn't remember if I had one already:

I don't remember what my Switch code is.

Back