Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Oh god no

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Do you like the "BAHs"? Y'know, those weird vocals sung by girls in the NSMB games.

I'm talking about these:

We've heard them a lot in the series already so I wanted to know if you liked them yourself. Are they catchy or irritating?

I really like them but I'm not really sure of why are they even there lol.

glances at the screen with every 'bah'

They're demonic chanting to me. :P

Well that's an interesting theory. Never ever could I have thought bahs were sung by demons :lol:!

Like them only when the enemies actually "dance" to the Bahs. Otherwise, they don't have any purpose. (Looking at you, SMM. However, I would give them credit for at least keeping them to keep the music the same.)

i-i-i-its not like i want to shrink you or anything, bah-ka!

indifferent

if i remember correctly, bramballs give you coins when it does it's BAH ability.

bramballs have their heads turn into oranges.

In NSMBU. Iforgot what they do in Wii, do they like sing the Bah with the music or something?

Since the Koopas turn towards the screen and open their mouths at the Bahs, I always think of the Koopas as singing the Bahs. I personally like it, except when they're really overused like in NSMB2's ground theme.

I really hate how NSMB2 amped up the sound effect.

In the original NSMB and NSMBW, they only did the bah once and a while and it was fine

In 2, they have to make it the main instrument of the athletic song and it sounds awful.

I'll be honest and just say I've only played NSMBWii.

In that game there are no koopas singing the Bahhs though. They only dance to them.

Looks like NSMB2 has the bah syndrome. But if all the music in that game is full of Bahs, what do the enemies do? Do they dance to them for all eternity or just don't do anything at all?

They dance only at select "Bahs". Like, the very stressed ones you typically hear. It's just now the soundtrack is composed of "smaller" bahs if you will.

Mr. Saltman said:
I'll be honest and just say I've only played NSMBWii.

In that game there are no koopas singing the Bahhs though. They only dance to them.
Well actually I got the impression that they are singing from NSMBW, which I've played the most out of the series.

Now that I think about it, it would be cool if they used the "BOMs" from the final boss music of that game in the next NSMB, rather than the overused (But still cool) BAHs.

Back