Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

Blaziken

The first Mega introduced in Pokemon XY!!
The title says it all. Look at the above poster's avatar and your own. Imagine that they are in a battle. Which avatar you think will win? Explain why they'll win.

Let's assume it's one of my Luigi avatars. All Luigi would have to do to defeat Toad is throw him into a pit or other hazard. However, Toad is holding a Gamepad that allows him to manipulate the world around him Super Mario Maker-style. It's close, because Luigi has great platforming skills, but Toad can move the platforms at will. I'm gonna say that Luigi will win, but just barely.

You know what?
You're just a Toad.
My avatar is way stronger.
Game over.

You never know the horrors a cute face can hide, and especially not with Isabelle.

Most of the time, she’s a secretary, but when the full moon rises, she reveals her true self...

She gets a mini-gun. And I think eggs will blow up if they were to be shot by said mini-gun.

My avatar can just throw your birdo eggs and then own you with it.

I bet you can't knock a tennis ball out of a paper bag.

SHOOT! She’s got a death club! She’s better than I thought!

But who cares, that’ll at least make it more challenging. Can’t have things be too easy.

I also bet you can't hit a tennis ball out of a man-eating plant's mouth.

I can not not beat you.

You'll break your spear.

And can't resist my cuteness.

But what's that?

Waddle Dees are super cute too.

Each battle's getting tougher dude.

The fighter destroys the Animal Crossing character instantly.

The entire galactic empire destroys him with the death star cannon, along with the planet he is standing on

instant death, empire wins

I'd lose, no doubts. Reason why? I'M LUIGI, AND THAT'S AN EMPIRE. I CAN'T TAKE DOWN AN EMPIRE WITH BALLOONS.

Hrmmm... it all really depends on which version of Tingle we're talking about here, the Tingles present throughout most of the mainline Zelda games aren't particularly fighters in any capacity so Luigi is more likely to beat them in a fight. The Tingle present in Rosy Rupeeland is a smidgen tougher in comparison but he still had to rely on bodyguards to help him with skirmishes for most of the game save for a small handful of boss fights like Captain Stalfos, Dora Dora and of course the big showdown with Uncle Rupee with his multiple forms so he might stand more of a chance against Luigi but probably not by much.

i feel like the empire would win in this scenario too

death star cannon, instant death, you get the picture

Maybe Tingle could fly around the trench run and shoot a Rupee into the thermal exhaust port? ...Yeeeaaah that might be stretching it a bit...

The Death Star would vaporize Tingle no questions asked.

Back