I am predicting a new Yoshi game

MattMVS7

Monty Mole
Banned User
I am predicting a new upcoming Yoshi title called "Yoshi Tongue Twisters." It sounds like a very good title and is a game where the Yoshis work together by twisting their tongues together. Therefore, let's see if my prediction comes true. It would be a game where, for example, one Yoshi can propel the other forward or up in the air by wrapping his tongue around the other Yoshi and flinging him forward or up in the air. The Yoshis in this new game use this technique in a variety of ways as a means of team work to get through levels and to obtain items.

We already have a new yoshi game on the way.

MattMVS7 said:
It sounds like a very good title and is a game where the Yoshis work together by twisting their tongues together.
hot

Alex95 said:
Reread your idea again, but slowly.

My idea is pretty self-explanatory, but I will explain it. It would be a game where, for example, one Yoshi can propel the other forward or up in the air by wrapping his tongue around the other Yoshi and flinging him forward or up in the air. The Yoshis in this new game use this technique in a variety of ways as a means of team work to get through levels and to obtain items.

MattMVS7 said:
the Yoshis work together by twisting their tongues together.

47a.gif

--

Jokes aside, I do think the concept of Yoshi using his tongue to fling himself across a level like a slingshot and grapple onto various ledges similar to how Link's hookshot works would be pretty interesting. (The rest of it is a little weird though...)

is this your fetish

MattMVS7 said:
Alex95 said:
Reread your idea again, but slowly.

My idea is pretty self-explanatory, but I will explain it. It would be a game where, for example, one Yoshi can propel the other forward or up in the air by wrapping his tongue around the other Yoshi and flinging him forward or up in the air. The Yoshis in this new game use this technique in a variety of ways as a means of team work to get through levels and to obtain items.

It's specifically this part that worries me:
MattMVS7 said:
the Yoshis work together by twisting their tongues together.

That said, using Yoshi's tongue to cross gaps or swing from something or propel himself is a pretty interesting idea. He can probably use it to save himself from being thrown into a pit.

i'll get back to you when the Yoshi game that comes out after the most recently announced one is released

Speaking of Yoshi for Switch, how about if we predict a name for the game? :mario:

Back