Ask Miyamoto/Koizumi/Nintendo any lore rleated question...

GmanSir

2 Dimensional
If you could ask Miyamoto/Koizumi/Nintendo any Mario lore/story/continuity question, what would it? This is under the circumstance that they have to answer it, and not brush it off as a "we'll keep it as a mystery."

how long have peasely and luigi been together

why did mario change the color of his overalls to blue

Why does Baby Mario wear light-blue sneakers, instead of red, while Baby Luigi wears green ones?

Why are there two Marios at the very start of the arcade version of Donkey Kong Junior

Why red?

where is stanley's body buried

Given my analytical nature, when I ask a question to the above parties, I often wanted to know certain design decisions, such as "Why is Waluigi excluded from the WarioWare games?" or "Why are elements from Donkey Kong typically left out of the Super Mario games?" (if you attempt to answer any of the questions I've posed, ensure that the answer comes from the developers themselves, and not based on your guesses or conjecture). Others might include:
- Given that we never got to see what Wapeach look like since you gave the red light to the character, what does Wapeach look like?
- Do you feel that not having continuity been proven to have a positive effect on the Mario franchise?
- Would you like to introduce Daisy and Waluigi as part of the main Mario crew, if you are able to?
- Do you feel that Yoshi should have a unique villain, instead of Baby Bowser all the time?
- (addressed to Miyamoto) What do you think of Mario and Luigi kissing each other? (Please do not cite the impostor Twitter post for this one)

Anyway, with that said, I think I would ask these questions:
- Are Princess Peach and Princess Daisy cousins? [Based on how some material cited that both are related]
- What was Luigi doing the whole time during the events of Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine? [You know why this is asked; if you don't know why: Luigi is completely absent in both games]
- Are there any human females in Mushroom Kingdom that have similar features to the Mario Bros. (such as round nose, round eyes and a bit plump)? [Every female human in Mario are doll-like and are generally similar-looking and not diverse]
- How is Cappy able to put Mario in the shoes of anything he is thrown to? [Mainly because Cappy is so far shown to be the only hat ghost to have this ability, since others have also shown to be able to change into different hats]

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
- What does Wapeach look like that made you reject the decision to introduce such a character?
How do you know her appearance was the reason they decided against putting her in?
winstein said:
- (addressed to Miyamoto) What do you think of Mario and Luigi kissing each other? (Please do not cite the impostor Twitter post for this one)
nigga-what.jpg

Magikrazy said:
winstein said:
- What does Wapeach look like that made you reject the decision to introduce such a character?
How do you know her appearance was the reason they decided against putting her in?
I don't. I am merely curious about why Miyamoto didn't like Wapeach during Mario Tennis, and I presume that her look might be the main reason. Perhaps I am making an assumption here, but I think they could dispel the assumption if I asked this before considering your feedback.

Magikrazy said:
winstein said:
nigga-what.jpg

I am talking about this tweet: https://twitter.com/shigerumlyamoto/status/810270558009118720?lang=en

Thank you for reading.

"Who was the original Donkey Kong, Cranky Kong, Donkey Kong Junior or (current) Donkey Kong?" and "What did Wrinkly Kong die of?".

winstein said:
"Why are elements from Donkey Kong typically left out of the Super Mario games?"

I imagine he'd say something vague anyway, like "we are always trying to maintain a strong identity for the Super Mario™ universe and value it in a different way from other franchises etc." Or something referring to gameplay.

he burnt in a fire

why did they start using japanese stuff around 64

Back