Why can't I carry all these Wii Points

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
I've got 2400 left, and obviously it'd be good to get rid of them quickly, so I'm looking for suggestions

I don't know if there's any good Wiiware titles or whatever (like World of Goo, I remember that was always on the main screen), but I've really only considered Virtual Console

Looking at getting F zero X, maybe Chrono Trigger, maybe Life Force, but who knows

I'd also like to end up with 0 points and that could be tricky to pull off, so I may have to buy a few more so I can spend the remainder

(C64 games would've been cool but THEY TOOK THEM OFF FOR SOME REASON)

I own a SNES Mini and Sonic Mega Collection, so if you're suggesting any games from either of those I'll tell you to stop

I also own Animal Crossing for Gamecube, and so any Nes titles I could get off that I'm probably not gonna consider either

Disregard the fact that I violated these rules myself multiple times

I have downloaded already:

• SMB Lost Levels
  • Yoshis Story
  • Paper Mario
  • Excitebike
  • Wario's Woods
  • Sonic 2
  • SMRPG
  • All the DKC games
  • NES Metroid
  • SMB3
  • SMB2
  • Final Fantasy

chrono trigger is super fun, definitely recomend that

mega man 9/10
ace attorney games
warioware diy

Ochaco Uraraka said:
chrono trigger is super fun, definitely recomend that

mega man 9/10
ace attorney games
warioware diy

didnt read this post until after i made up my mind on what i wanted to suggest and it was basically this exact list

OoT, MM, SF64, MK64, SM64?

Ace Attorney is great though Wii is the worst platform to play them on. The trilogy on 3DS is far better value and being able to carry them around with touch input works so much better than pointing at a TV screen.

fantanoice said:

Ace Attorney is great though Wii is the worst platform to play them on. The trilogy on 3DS is far better value and being able to carry them around with touch input works so much better than pointing at a TV screen.

you can object by poiting the wii remote at the screen though

thats more than enough reason to buy it imo

but yeah honestly get chrono trigger. not sure if youve played ff6 on the snes classic mini, but if you enjoyed that game in any shape or form, chrono trigger is basically more of the same even when it takes a different direction, but its similarly good

fantanoice said:

Unsure about the Zelda games, thinking I could probably find those for somewhat cheap pretty easily in someone's garage

I own the other three as cartridges

Don't have a 3DS, so Wii might be my best bet for playing any of the series

Wart said:
but yeah honestly get chrono trigger. not sure if youve played ff6 on the snes classic mini, but if you enjoyed that game in any shape or form, chrono trigger is basically more of the same even when it takes a different direction, but its similarly good

It looks interesting though I haven't started it, and I have a huge backlog of RPG games now.

I recall people asking "why isn't Chrono Trigger on the mini?" a lot, so I figure I can rectify that right now anyway

If you have some friends to play with, Secret of Mana is a great pick-up, as you can have two friends control the other two characters. Otherwise, Chrono Trigger is an obvious choice.

yeah chrono trigger is the one thing thats missing imo. they even got secret of mana which was more than i expected, though

Yo TB you gotta get one of the ogre battle games
either for the snes or the n64 either one is good.

Secret of Mana is on snes mini fyi

I'm not sure how much the Zelda carts go for where you are but they're pretty expensive over here, typically $50+. Thanks Australia

Secret of Mana on Mini is sweet, but honestly the multiplayer is what made the game for me. Otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much, so I recommend the Wii version if possible.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I have never heard of these in my entire life, despite pouring over the virtual console listings multiple times
they're great
full of moral choices
killing your enemies
recruiting spooky ghosts

Monika said:
Secret of Mana on Mini is sweet, but honestly the multiplayer is what made the game for me. Otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much, so I recommend the Wii version if possible.

Mini's do handle multiplayer if you didn't know, I could grab someone to play it right now if I tried

As for Ogre people, I'll watch those videos at some point but we'll see

I will say that secret of mana on wii seems to be the only way to do it three player without a snes and a multitap, though I can't confirm it

regardless, if you have no one to locally play with it's probably not worth rebuying since it's on the mini. but like other people have said, if you do, it's definitely worth it

oh, huh, I didn't realize it was 3 player

it's probably not the kind of thing my friends would play with me regardless, so I'm okay with that

edit: ayyo roserade even told me two other friends in an earlier post

6k1EZ43.jpg

I forgot I had 600 points so I just bought blaster master

rip wii shop you were p noice

lprmaQk.gif

edit: turns out i already had this on switch but hey #norefunds am i right

Back