Who Should Be The Next DLC Character In Mario + Rabbids?

Jourdon

Goomba
Lots of fans were pumped to see DK got in and it's exciting. But I want to do a small survey, which characters out of these 4 should be the next DLC Character, if you don't have a favorite out of the one just comment and tell me who is most likely in your opinion. Just comment the character you think.

1. Wario

2. Waluigi

3. Daisy

4. Rosalina

Baby Luigi

Uh, who are the four?

You could make a poll too. Instead of clicking on "New Topic", there's a button that says "New poll" next to it.

I'd vote for Rosalina, btw, since I like her the most.

I'd pretty much like Rosalina and Waluigi (or Wario) playable in Kingdom Battle.

Wario makes a lot of sense but if he's in it there should be Waluigi too.

I was under the impression there won't be anymore DLC after DK

Rosalina has the highest chances out of that bunch.

it also helps she has no references already in the game so they can always come up with something

Swiftie_Luma said:
Rosalina has the highest chances out of that bunch.

it also helps she has no references already in the game so they can always come up with something

The fact that Wario and Waluigi already have rabbid counterparts makes me think they are more likely actually.

Well yes, that they are but speaking hypothetically.

I'd probably say Wario. If Donkey Kong can go up against Rabbid Kong, then I'm pretty sure that Wario vs. Rabbid Wario is fair game too.

I think they will go with another unexpected character(s)...

:metal: :pgp:

Thank you for reading.

Nah, Ubisoft being Ubisoft is still worse.

And oh god, my sister told me about Ubisoft's capability of adding in lootboxes LONG AFTER the game has been released and lootbox DLC is far worse than Metal Mario can hope to try to pry his shiny metal hands on, unless he's a loot box himself...

MnSG said:
I'd probably say Wario. If Donkey Kong can go up against Rabbid Kong, then I'm pretty sure that Wario vs. Rabbid Wario is fair game too.

Rabbid Wario came with Rabbid Waluigi...

Back