GTA V

orangelimeQ

Goomba
Banned User
does anyone here play Grand Theft Auto 5? i got the game a few weeks ago and it's great. earlier I played gta 4 and really enjoyed the open world in "liberty City" (a replica of New York City), however this game had a few drawbacks such as being glitchy (cars sometimes disappear), inability to mod/repair/claim any vehicle, limited clothing and weapons and a lot of untapped potential in terms of things you can do in the open world environment.
after playing gta 4 for sometime i felt that gta 5 is a much better upgrade. almost all of the annoying glitches, such as vehicles not spawning/disappearing where you left them are taken care of, and the open world in los santos/san andreas feels much more vast than liberty city. it's almost like you're in the game when you play in los santos, as opposed to liberty city in gta 4 which i felt was more like just playing as a video game character than entering the world yourself. it makes a huge difference. when I first got the game i played the missions in story mode (three protagonists as opposed to one like the past games is also pretty cool) however soon i got into online and started playing that. as of late i only play gta online and not the story mode.
so yeah, it's a really well-made game. rockstar put in a lot of effort into gta 5 and it has paid off. the 60$ price is still a bit much i feel, but it does go on sale a lot more recently if you're playing on pc (i snagged it around christmas when it was on sale for like 23$). if anyone here plays gta online please share your rockstar social club name. if you want mine, send me a message

S57uLp0.jpg

POcp7Gq.jpg

mWBZp7I.jpg

V73xtqf.jpg

yeah I really love this game

Back