Favorite hat/outfit combo in Odyssey (spoilers, obv)

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
What hats and outfits do you like using in Super Mario Odyssey?

My favorite combos have to be the Black Top Hat/Boxer Shorts and Caveman Headwear/Black Tuxedo.

metal mario body, invisibility hat

Sombrero/Skeleton Suit, Caveman Helmet/Skeleton Suit, Resort Hat/Boxer Shorts

SMO_Resort_Hat.png

SMO_Bridal_Dress.png

Very classy, IMO.

But the matching Dress and tiara are also a favorite of mine.

I also like swimsuit with the sombrero.

classic bois

I play with my brother so we usually each have completely different things, but I like the Crazy Cap employee hat and the Wedding Bowser suit.

I usually alternate between three outfits, depending on what I'm feeling when I pick up the game. It's either the black tuxedo and black fedora, resort outfit and resort hat, or explorer's hat and explorer's outfit.

mario 64 for nostalgic reasons

i really like the mechanic set tho so id say a tie between them

honorable mention is the kings gear after darker moon

Some that I like:
1) Caveman Headwear + Black Tuxedo: Makes Mario look like a wild genius, and possibly a conductor
2) Caveman Headwear + Skeleton Suit: Bony hat + Bony body!
3) King's Crown + Gold Mario Suit: Makes Mario look similar to Homer when he's gold and wears a crown
4) Waluigi wear: Makes Mario have that classy Waluigi look.
5) Diddy Kong Hat + Boxer Shorts: Gives Mario the Master Higgins look, where he wears a cap containing the company logo and bares his chest with what he wears.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Some that I like:
1) Caveman Headwear + Black Tuxedo: Makes Mario look like a wild genius, and possibly a conductor

huh

I use that because it makes him look like Tommy Wiseau. But to each their own.

Also fond of mechanic hat + anything, really. Backwards hat is always cool.

Weasel said:
winstein said:
Some that I like:

huh

I use that because it makes him look like Tommy Wiseau. But to each their own.

I feel that works better for the Black Suit (New Donk City) rather than the Black Tuxedo (Bonneton), even though they both are similar suits.

Thank you for reading.

Weasel said:
Also fond of mechanic hat + anything, really. Backwards hat is always cool.
I agree, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the backward hat is neat on a lot of things.

• Bonneton set: It has a top hat.
  • Mario 64 costume + Caveman headwear: So I can wear Dry Bones on my head without the hair.
  • Skeleton + Aviator Cap: There's just something about this one that I really like.
  • Clown Set: It's a clown.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
3. Skeleton + Aviator Cap: There's just something about this one that I really like.
seems like something you'd at the site of a plane crash

id imagine pairing the skeleton suit with the captain's hat would give off a similar vibe

Today in Mario Odyssey I tried to dress Mario with the cowboy hat and the explorer outfit, and he looked so good.

What he said.

Also The Black Tuxedo+Top hat is cool, also Black Suit + Black Fedora, and Pirate outfit. Haven’t tried many others yet.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
  • Mario 64 costume + Caveman headwear: So I can wear Dry Bones on my head without the hair.
Strangely enough, you can do this with Gold Mario as well.

I've Recently started to wear the Sunshine Hat with the Sunshine Shirt, or Wedding Dress.
Also the Satellaview set, because it looks cool.

Back