Issue 129

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Happy Holidays everyone! Issue 129 is out! My apologies this is out so late, I was afk and spending time with the family, but hey it's still Christmas! Consider it a present from all 'Shroom staff and writers. Special thanks to Lord Bowser and Lakituthequick for setting up a special scavenger hunt, and thanks to Stargazing for submitting a special section as well. I'll see you all in 2018!

Wait isn’t it Christmas eve now?

Anyway I’m glad I finished my section yesterday evening then. Merry Christmas to all!

Great way to end the year!! And great holiday scavenger hunt by LTQ and LB! I think I am not seeing the X spots for the moons (assuming they are X spots), because for the only moon I have (the one next to a section title) I clicked on an empty space.

Hobbes said:
Great way to end the year!! And great holiday scavenger hunt by LTQ and LB! I think I am not seeing the X spots for the moons (assuming they are X spots), because for the only moon I have (the one next to a section title) I clicked on an empty space.
They're meant to be empty spaces; you just gotta figure out where they are via the art.

Oh! And anyone who can properly name the origin of the ??? puzzle I have in Picross before next 'Shroom deadline wins a cookie, and possibly a shoutout.

I've been reading the shroom for a while, in fact that was how I discovered this website. Keep up the great work! especially Fun Stuff and Fake News (those are my favorite sections) :mario:

Draggadonyoshi said:
I've been reading the shroom for a while, in fact that was how I discovered this website. Keep up the great work! especially Fun Stuff and Fake News (those are my favorite sections) :mario:

I don't read the shroom I just edit the wiki

Whether or not you read The 'Shroom is up to you, but please, this is The 'Shroom board for people that read The 'Shroom.

It's been one hell of a ride with Pipe Plaza. Thank you to everyone who read and enjoyed our sections.

So I read the 'Shroom Director Election part, it says anyone can run for Director. I have been a long time reader of the 'Shroom and would personally love to have a role in it so I'm interested in running.
Does anyone want to be a running mate? Respond here or send me a message if you're interested.

Thank you for everyone's votes this year for both my Dear Anton and Anton's Half-Baked Reviews sections, as well as the Diamond 'Shroom Award!! I'm very happy to see my hard work and goofball humor be appreciated :bowser:

With that said, be sure to check out this month's Dear Anton because it will be the last one for a while, and while you're at it give my review a view, too!

And and and while you're on the Critic Corner page, check out the call for Review 2017 submissions that I'll copy/paste below:
Last but not least, with this being December, 2017 is about to come to a close! For the next month I will be collecting entries for a special section to be posted in January called Review 2017! Do anything fun this last year? Hit any milestones? Anything you didn't like? Try anything new? Got any resolutions for 2018? Tell us all about it! Just PM your 2017 Review to me on the forum by January 13th and I'll pile them all together later. Reminisce, complain, do whatever! It can be as long or as brief as you like! Give 2017 one last look back before you kick it out the door to give 2018 an ample warning.

Getting around to reading more of this month's issue

I can't believe Psycho Kamek's 'Hypnotise' dropped 20 places, this is disgusting and rigged; I will be writing a very firm and pointed letter to the Mushroom Kingdom Billoard >>>:[

Back