Nintendo Power returns as a podcast

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Magazines? Pretty much almost dead, Game Informer is probably only still alive because GameStop forces onto you, and honestly, do we really need to make celebrities time on the Earth worse by buying tabloids? Podcasts? That's where the money(even though it's free) is baby and the oracle son has returned, available on Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/nintendopowerpodcast/nintendopowerpodcast-ep1, Itunes and Google Play Music, we all gather around to hear people talk about Nintendo, I mean, that's what we do online anyways.

I honestly feel that podcasts aren't worth it because they're too hard to keep up with, don't have any visuals, and take longer to listen to than to read a magazine.

While I do enjoy listening to podcasts (especially when I'm drawing), I kind of prefer to see Nintendo Power return in magazine form someday.

But this is still cool too.

While I think it's certainly awesome Nintendo Power has returned in some way, I don't have the attention span to just sit there and listen to someone talk for an hour, especially without visuals. I wonder if Nintendo Force, which spun off of Nintendo Power, will cover this :P

Sgt Nate V said:
I honestly feel that podcasts aren't worth it because they're too hard to keep up with, don't have any visuals, and take longer to listen to than to read a magazine.

Pretty much this. My auditory skills are probably the worst thing about me, and with ADHD, if you don't have images for me to oogle at, I will lose track and interest, despite your subject matter being interesting to me. Podcasts are my personal least favorite form of spreading information for that reason, and while it's great that Nintendo Power returns in some form, it's not a form I'm completely good with.

Back