Paper Mario

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
AdbkAsx.png

I had this issue once before, never figured out what caused it but it eventually went away. It seems to be acting as if I'm clicking in 2 places at once, but the random extra spot is constantly moving around (so I get rapid scribbles like this when I click and hold)

Has anyone encountered this before or has any idea what might cause it?

It could be possibly caused by scrolling while drawing. I know that versions of Paint prior to Windows 7 causes straight lines like that to form if you draw and you accidentally scrolled and you couldn't even undo those lines, making them so awful to work with.

You could also bump a hotkey that causes straight lines like that while drawing. Dunno what the hotkey is in Photoshop though.

Does this occur in any other image editing program?

Nope, the only program this has occurred in is Photoshop. It went away soon after posting this thread too, so I have no idea what caused it or what fixed it. I didn't do anything to fix it. I still wish i could figure out why it happened and how I somehow fixed it.

Sometimes, programs derp out, and a nice hard reboot gets rid of a problem. A problem becomes more serious if it becomes more consistent.

Back