Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo

It's finally that time of the year, and to celebrate it, we're doing our first second third fourth fifth ever Secret Santa! This is an event where you can sign up to give and receive presents from other forum members.

Please carefully read the rules before signing up, as failure to follow them may get you banned from participating in potential future Secret Santas!

No bans except Roy is probably permanent if he ever comes back just because I still think about GIMP at night

• Signups start from the moment this thread is opened and close on December 10th, 2017, 9:00 PM EST. Once signed up, please remember that while you will get a gift, you are also expected to give one! Neglecting to do this without giving a good reason is highly frowned upon and will likely get you barred from entering any future Secret Santas. Please make sure you will have enough time to make/get a gift before signing up.
  • After signups have closed, you will be PMed the name of a person who has also signed up. They will be the one to receive your gift. You can post your interests in the thread to help other people think of a gift for you. Good ideas for gifts include self-made artwork, self-made music, a short self-made game, a Steam game, and similar things.
    Note: if you plan to spend money on the event, in order to make sure everyone gets fair gifts, a recommended price range is $5-$10. Sending Steam games only to people you know have Steam accounts may be a good idea, as it ensures people can use the gift they receive.
  • The deadline for sending in your gift is December 27th, 2017, 9:00 PM EST. If your gift is not a Steam game, please send your gift to me by PMing a link to me. Steam games must be sent directly, and I will offer more leeway on doing so due to the Christmas sale; if you do this, please just give me a heads up that you've sent off your gift. I will distribute the forum gifts sometime around the 25th-27th.

Signups:
  • Meta Knight (Kaede Akamatsu)
  • The Pyro Guy (Ryoma Hoshi)
  • Lord Bowser (Kaito Momota)
  • Smg2daisy (Umi Sonoda)
  • Fantanoice (santanoice)
  • Fawfulthegreat64 (Slushy the Slushball)
  • Geeky (Shuuichi Saihara)
  • Shoey (Leon Kuwata)
  • Koops (Byakuya Togami)
  • Raregold
  • Freakworld
  • Superchao (Miu Iruma)
  • Alex95
  • Stargazing (Riko Santarauchi)
  • Roserade (Rantarou Amami)
  • Baby Luigi
  • GBAToad (Rohan Kishibe)
  • BBQ Turtle
  • Luigi 64DD
  • MCD (Noisemaster)
  • Uniju
  • Yoshi the SSM (Christmas Yoshi the SSM)
  • Moofy

its time for secrecy, and santa

art or steam games (danganronpa or hiveswap are my main interests rn) are great, thanks

PayPal cards, anime related stuff is cool! Anime related stuff such as artwork, merch, cosplay shit and blah

Also I still love Daisy if you are not a weeb aka art

Oh oh also if you can spend money colour pencils will be great, like 48 colours++ because I cannot colour weird gems with only 24 and I need them to teach kids art

Oooooo, ba-by

Would be happy with whatever. :) Steam games / gift cards are always awesome -would love Cuphead if that gets discounted. ^_^ Amazon gift cards are great as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fantanoice/wishlist/ if that helps

In any case, Merry Christmas / Happy holidays everyone!

Ho ho ho

Interests- Mario (Favorite part is the RPGs though I'll appreciate anything related to the series as a whole, not just the rpgs), SpongeBob, TBLT (Brave Little Toaster). I have other interests if you know me well enough but those should be enough in general.

Don't have/use Steam. Can provide mailing address / e-mail address if needed. Don't have a solid preference on medium (art/music/merch/etc) and a gift card is fine if that's more convenient.

Happy Second Day of December, Everyone~

I'm here to sign up ^^

I've been told a lot about this event and I'd love to participate.

I would honestly be alright with anything except gimp Including gift cards and artwork. I've seen some artwork you guys can do and I'd love to be given a piece <3.

Oh and to give you a few ideas I like anime, old 90's cartoons, music, Marvel, Sonic the Hedgehog, Overwatch, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pokemon (my favorite pokemon is Absol), Miraculous Ladybug, RWBY, Steven Universe and any video games you guys would like to suggest to me.

Oh and feel free to ask Meta if you need any help.

Thank you ~

It is time for gifts
also please don't gift me art
I hate art

That’s funny. We just started secret Santa in my class!

I would prefer you don’t send me anything that’s related to steam or anything like that. In fear that I wouldn’t use it.

Seriously, just an artwork is great enough.

I'll sign up this sounds quite fun. Basically anything Pokemon related will be fine, just to keep in simple. Plushies, artwork and cards are good ideas.

Best I can do is provide original fanartwork to those that want it, though I won't be able to get it to you physically unless you feel like giving me your information

Don't use Steam much. Options:
*Pretty much good with anything Nintendo-related (game (ask me if I already have it if you need to), art, etc.) or eShop credits.
*An art of one of my Power Master characters of your choice
*Anything else you think I may like ;D

put me in

steam games, art, anything inexpensive/free not gimp is great so i don’t guilt trip myself, but i have a mac so if you want to get me a game keep that in mind

EDIT:
specific things i am interested in
  • Love Live! (fave: riko sakurauchi)
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Space
  • Mario (fave: rosalina)
  • Unconditional love and support for my friends
  • Danganronpa (no v3 allowed)
  • BanG Dream! (faves: rinko, michelle/misaki, moca)
  • Anything you make for me! I always appreciate hard, thoughtful work into gifts.

Let's do this

Interests: Mario (duh), Kirby, Pokemon, Shovel Knight, OFF

Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Nightmare before Christmas, anything LAIKA

Looking past video games and animation, I'm really interested in literary arts and theatre! So writing a short screenplay or some poetry would also be a great gift

steam games/amazon gift cards/music/art

This year I'll be signing up.

Steam game, amazon gift card would be ideal but....

if ya can't afford it, I'd love to have a drawing. Either of Baby Luigi or my character who looks like Baby Luigi.

i dont want a lot this christmas
there is just one thing i need
and i dont care about the presents
underneath the christmas tree

i just want you for my own
more than you could ever know
make my wish come true baby
all i want for christmas is

a steam game or a drawing or anything really

you

Can I sign up please?
I'll just say now, I don't have Steam, so I wouldn't be able to accept Steam games, and there isn't anything I'd really like money-wise, so some artwork or something would be fine, that's definitely what I'd prefer.
Interests-wise: Mario (Big shocker), Disney, Minecraft.

*insert clever christmas-related sign-up here*

E-shop Gift Card or Undertale on Steam; artwork of my avatar or something like that; anything Mario, Zelda, or Splatoon related.

yes

anything's fine i guess, maybe check my steam wishlist?

me

edit: oh yeah i forgot to list things i care about:

anime anime anime anime here's my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/unijuxp

It's better to give then to receive.

But if you give to me, anything Mario or Yoshi related. Just not either a stream game or space-station related.

Back