Mega Man 11, HOLLLYYYYYY

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
So, if you want a new Mega Man game, your latest choice includes a somewhat shoddy collection of old games or Street Fighter X Mega Man, a free game based on a fan project, nothing too exciting, but things maybe hopefully probably not really can turn around in a new stream, so, in the past, most streams have been for ... merchandise, nice merch but not a game, why should we be hopeful for something here? The Playstation Twitter is promoting it, so it means someone besides Capcom gives a crap about it, hopefully?
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/936411378859905024

Great Scott! We finally have another Mega Man game but without Keiji Inafune. It's awesome. We're back to 2.5D like in Mega Man Powered Up. I hope Roll is playable. I liked how she was playable in Mega Man Powered Up. I also want Mega Man Legends 3 and Mega Man X9.

In other Mega announcements, all main series X games are coming to current gen consoles in someway and the two Legacy Collections are coming to Switch with amiibo support and MMLC1 gets a rewind feature

Most of the X games are worth getting but don't get X6 and 7 or be prepared to cry like a anime fan on prom night.

Wonder if the X releases will include the improvement that were supposed to be in the X collection until Inafune told them to scrap them in order to promote his series of MMX remakes that never happened ..?

I wonder if this could signal Mega Man's revival. I have a feeling that while Mega Man won't necessarily be a huge seller, its public interest would be healthy for the Rock Man. I need to mention that the number of million-sellers is not necessarily an indicator of how healthy a franchise is, but historically Mega Man rarely has million-sellers even though he's got several games under his name. They are: Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man X and Mega Man Battle Network 4.

Truth be told, none of the Mega Man games interest me, except maybe the Legacy Collection if both are bundled together.

Thank you for reading.

I think the real treasure here is that I'll get to see Dr Wily again

Coming from someone who had only played Mega Man 8, and had only completed the tutorial level, but might try to beat some robot masters:

If this game turns out to have cool new robot masters with unique designs, plenty of content, and challenging/fun level design that is barely tedious, that'd be awesome, and I'm sure every Mega Man fan would love it. Though the late 2018 release date is making me wonder if the game might be

-ed or not?

When I first watched the trailer, I was like "I hope this doesn't end up like Mighty No. 9!" (I hope it doesn't end up as a disappointment for Mega Man fans, because that'd be a pity, especially after a 1 year wait) and "This music is awesome! I wonder who made it!?" (It reminded me of the Sonic Mania trailer music, which was written by Hyper Potions and Nitro Fun)

Back in the 80s they were able to crank out a game every year so hopefully it will be as polished as those if not more

I am cautiously optimistic... After Mighty No. 9 did a damage on the idea of the Blue Bomber or anything like him ever coming again outside of fan projects, I'm a bit worried how this will turn out. I like the designs, but I get worried about the 3D thing. I heard Powered Up had some issues with hitboxes, and while it was pretty good aside from those, I still kinda fear for if this'll hold up.

Also, please, please tell me we'll get to see Bass be playable as something that isn't DLC this time? Pretty please?

The excitement is strong, glad to see the blue bomber back in action after such a lengthy hiatus. Hope to see MML3 and MMZX3 in the future so we can finally tie up those pesky cliffhangers.

Although I am grateful that Mega Man Battle Network and Mega Man Star Force have closures, which is something you do not see in the Classic series at all, I am still open to the idea of another Mega Man Battle Network game due to how well the formula works. The smartphone era is essentially very suitable for the universe of Mega Man Battle Network, since the PETs are essentially smartphone tech with a more personal touch.

Thank you for reading.

Back