How many consoles are currently hooked up to your TV and what are they?

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
For me it’s 4.

PS2 Slim, PS3 Super Slim, Wii, Switch

I have two consoles hooked up to one TV: a Wii and a Wii U.

To the TV in my bedroom, a Wii, but I switch it out for my N64 sometimes.

To the TV in the living room, my Wii U.

To the TV in the... I guess it's a gaming room... An Xbox 360 and my brother's PS4.

To the TV in my brother's room, his PS2. Yes, it's the same brother that owns the PS4.

I have a NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, PS1, PS2, XBOX360, and Switch all going into the same tv.

So 9

Wii U and Switch. There's also a NES and Gamecube around the TV, but they're not currently plugged in.

Wii and Switch.

I was originally gonna get the Wii U, but then I thought a bit and I was like "but there’s that NX thing coming out somewhere around the corner so I better wait for that".

Switch, PS4, Wii, N64

I've got the Wii U and PS3 out but their cords are just hanging behind the tv for easy swaps if I need them. Usually the N64 is packed away but I played it a little bit the other week and haven't bothered packing it up.

Switch, PS4, Wii U and SNES Mini in a neverending rotation of doom because there's only one available HDMI outlet :V

I've got a Wii, Wii U, Switch, and SNES Classic hooked up right now. The Gamecube's sitting under the television but it isn't hooked up because this one only has one set of connections for it and they're taken up by the DVD player.

RN ps3, neo geo cd, saturn, ps2

Due to paranoia of house fires, I tend to keep it down to 3 consoles at a time and regularly cycle through them. At the moment I have my Nintendo 64, Wii and Wii U hooked up to my TV. Since I have a older TV that doesn't support HDMI, I primarily play my Switch in handheld mode.

A few nights ago, I hooked my Wii to the TV, about to play some Super Mario Sunshine. Then when I turned the TV on, some toy commercials were on. I decided to watch them and the program airing after them instead of playing Sunshine.

So yeah, currently my Wii is hooked to my TV.

NanoRim said:
Due to paranoia of house fires, I tend to keep it down 3 consoles at a time and regularly cycle through them. At the moment I have my Nintendo 64, Wii and Wii U hooked up to my TV. Since I have a older TV that doesn't support HDMI, I primarily play my Switch in handheld mode.
Reminds me that my household's TV and consoles are connected to a power strip, which is turned off when I'm not using them.

I only have a PS4 and a Switch. Only the PS4 is hooked up though, because I don't have enough HDMI ports.

My PC is hooked up to it too if it counts.

Back