How far is the farthest distance you have ever been away from your home?

freakworld

El Psy Kongroo
Banned User
For me it’s probably around 3500 km.

In France.

I don't feel like doing the math from Los Angeles to Niece.

overall furthest distance I've been from my house is about 20 hours by car

furthest distance I've been from my house by myself is about 2 and a half hours

I should learn more about French geography.

Want to travel there again in the future, but I just want to travel more period.

Magikrazy said:
overall furthest distance I've been from my house is about 20 hours by car

furthest distance I've been from my house by myself is about 2 and a half hours

Pretty much this, really, except maybe like 10 hours by car.

Ecuador

i don't know how far is that exactly, but its ''relatively'' not that far from my country.

I don’t know how far that is from my house, but I’ve been to Sydney once. Though I haven’t visited USA yet, so that might be even further.

Now without planes, I’d say I one time stayed like 3 hours in the car, heading for the North of Leb. It’s so small you can’t keep driving from Beirut northward or southward more than 1.5 hours without reaching a border on the straightforward route, so it wasn’t a straight path, but still pretty far. Let me clarify things a little.

1200px-Lebanon_2002_CIA_map.jpg

See Beirut right? Now look at Tripoli on the northern part of the coast. It takes at least 1 hour to get there by taking the straightforward road. And the border’s just up ahead.

And I don’t know why I bothered looking up a high-quality map when no one really cares about the surface of this country.

thats always funny to me, a 5 hour drive in europe can take you through several countries while in the US theres several states that take 7+ hours to drive through

i know lebanon is asia

about 7500km when i visited the usa

Paper Jorge said:
thats always funny to me, a 5 hour drive in europe can take you through several countries while in the US theres several states that take 7+ hours to drive through

i know lebanon is asia

I like how a drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco is longer than the drive to Phoenix, Arizona.

I haven't really left my hometown for a majority of my life except when we visit my Uncle who lives in Pennsylvania which is roughly a three hour drive.

Current home: Northern Michigan
Older home: Probably around central Indiana

The Older home one is rendered moot because I kinda-sorta live in Indiana now.

Back