Favorite Color Yoshi?

Dr. Gold Dry Bowser

Fan of Dry Bowser & Bowser
What is your favorite color Yoshi guys? Mine is Blue and Light Blue Yoshi.

expendable

Blue as well.

None they're all terrible

Black.

Yellow ;)

yoshi has a species is already pretty gay, with them having a rainbow of colors, using rainbow-based moves (mario baseball and mario tennis) and pooping out eggs

yeah, if yoshi is so gay, how come Mario dont say "gay Yoshi"? Huh? He say "Gay Luigi" and "Gay Bowser" but not Gay Yoshi. That must mean Yoshi isnt gay

The color you get when you mix them in a blender.

Magikrazy said:
yeah, if yoshi is so gay, how come Mario dont say "gay Yoshi"? Huh? He say "Gay Luigi" and "Gay Bowser" but not Gay Yoshi. That must mean Yoshi isnt gay

XD Gaaaaaayyyyyyy! Also I think Mario meant to say so long eh Bowser?

LeftyGreenMario said:

I think the overall color resulting from mixing all colors together is a perfect color to describe my feelings towards Yoshi.

This drab, ugly, grayish, blob color is perfect for him.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Baby Luigi said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

I think the overall color resulting from mixing all colors together is a perfect color to describe my feelings towards Yoshi.

Ya'll need to do like Bowser Jr. and use the Magic Paintbrush to paint and create Yoshis in an island full of water while they dissolve in water.

Blue and Light Blue are my favorite colors

Mister Wu said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Baby Luigi said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

Ya'll need to do like Bowser Jr. and use the Magic Paintbrush to paint and create Yoshis in an island full of water while they dissolve in water.

Blue and Light Blue are my favorite colors
Mine too!

Mister Wu said:
Oh boy, Bowser Jr. should use those Yoshis as a versatile art medium; I hear water is a good paint thinner. I hope red, blue, and yellow Yoshis are in abundant supply.

Back