Super Mario Odyssey photo sharing thread (UNMARKED SPOILERS!)

GBA

do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Please be warned: this thread will contain a variety of unmarked spoilers unless people decide to put images behind spoiler tags! Tread carefully if you haven't yet completed the game!

Share your best Super Mario Odyssey screenshots! The game's built-in photo mode is amazing and I always find time to take photos. Here's some of my best ones.

11KCdJP.jpg

46nn7Ap.jpg

pep1zuq.jpg

PycJpae.jpg

NMjDR1y.jpg

I don't have a micro SD card yet, so exporting them is a pain. But here's a couple of my favourite travel photos for now.

DNMDYtzVwAA2mrZ.jpg:large

There's a lady in the New Donk City Hall who is the only one not dancing to the band music. I tried to cheer her up. P.S. It didn't, so she probably has a heart of ice.

1PVuFZa.jpg

The lady is trying to make of what the hell is going on.

I'd like to, but I don't want to post spoilers on my Twitter. Here's what I've posted on Twitter so far though.

DNMvCZPUMAA4cDr.jpg:large

DNNOZkxU8AABCiQ.jpg:large

DNexcvBWAAAHQfV.jpg:large

Mario and Cappy, the fucbois.

DNhPxntVoAA692j.jpg:large

I have taken several screenshots, but I only uploaded these on Twitter for the time being. Mario has a wide range of expressions, but the trick is to manipulate them so that he does a certain appropriate action at the right time.

DN9EaqIUEAAy4tb.jpg

DOrduBbU8AA16-C.jpg

DOreHOdVAAAcQdp.jpg

DOrepUcVoAAnetT.jpg

Thank you for reading.

I spent more time than healthy recommended dose on taking pictures. I like sticking the logo on things because it makes it look like a postcard from Mario's Misadventures.

Lo3Wq0J.jpg

eSY50sM.jpg

7o8m04l.jpg

o9y5vA9.jpg

A3vHpfd.jpg

yalUCul.jpg

osJkMkk.jpg

mR5ddUS.jpg

S0XpLTb.jpg

2nd last one made me laugh.

But wait, there's more!

FQmquyE.jpg

Y98j0Vu.jpg

IhAd49D.jpg

w8iIV0w.jpg

pAkRri4.jpg

C9ON1Gx.jpg

hyhGLYN.jpg

The pictures are coming in! I have uploaded more screenshots, so here's another batch:

DPUwDO3UIAU80IM.jpg

DPUwZR-UQAAyWUV.jpg

DPUwrbdVwAAhVzx.jpg

DPUw7KrVwAAtQfI.jpg

DPUxWoKVQAYTBy5.jpg

Thank you for reading.

6DwSGsM.jpg

Also, I had believed that I was forced to stick with Groom Mario for the end of the game, at least for the first time I beat Bowser. I am happy I was proven wrong.

PZdKbHi.jpg

DSZTnucU8AAeqmv.jpg

Yes, it's from the beginning from the game, but I love how Mario has a disappointed look when Cappy attempted to fit himself on Mario's head. It has, in this way, cemented how Mario is expressive in this game.

DSZUmqEUMAA2kKS.jpg

My effort in making Mario look like a troll. Unfortunately after you passed the first part, it's more difficult to place these parts since the whole thing disappears, leaving Mario's silhouette. Also unfortunate is how Goomba's mouth is wider than Mario's face.

DSZVhYKU8AA7rfZ.jpg

I love how all those birds gather around that radio. Unfortunately there is no way to play the radio and have those birds at their spots at the same time since throwing Cappy at the radio shoos them away.

Thank you for reading.

Back