So, about the MRKB enemy infoboxes...

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
Whenever I am logged out of the wiki and on an article about a Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle enemy, the side infobox and the ad seem to push the whole text all the way to the bottom, creating a huge blank space. This is really unpleasant to look at, and, for the record, the problem is existent on all my browsers. Has this been discussed anywhere else? What exactly is causing this problem?

8c541a34-2517-490e-8b0f-c233b6d6d152.png
344ecc2e-2849-4fe1-bbfe-bbc1884b0dbf.png
086d3a21-8419-4065-bd08-4de27bcf415e.png

BTW, where's the file attachment option? I had to use temporary links to fetch the screencaps...

Right below the editor window there's the file attachment option ;)

It looks like the ad is the problem'S source, as it is only visible when logged out and appears on the left side of the article's text.

Even with the ad, articles on enemies from other RPG Marios seem to be just fine.

9fa8baeb-fa6c-44f9-904a-d34f4fd2a080.png

You can see that the text is still correctly placed in-between the infoboxes and the ad. Crammed as it is.

I think it might have to do with a formatting error in the MRKB infobox template.

(Should something like "attach a file" appear in the "Attachments and other options" dropdown? Currently there are only the "other options" - some check boxes irrelevant to file attachment.)

It seems to work fine in my browser, being logged out too.

The only explanation I can see is either a misplaced {{br}} template in the article or the template itself has a misplaced {{br}} template/

Back