Gameboy trademark filed, how Mini can it get?

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/10/10/nintendo-files-new-game-boy-trademark-in-japan-game-boy-classicmini-coming-soon?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news
Well, it seems the Mini thing is continuing but this time we are going portable ... hmm, yeah, this is going to be harder than the ones we got unless they combine it with the Gameboy Color, the thing is that a lot of Gameboy titles are just inferior versions of NES and SNES titles, but hey, Link's Awakening yo.

Oh boy, can't wait for Mini Game Boy Micro.

Kinda figure they would jump onto the N64 mini next, but this is equally as cool.

That's cool but when do we actually get a real game boy mini I need to play under a microscope.

A Gameboy Classic Edition sounds really cool, and I'd like to see some Gameboy Color games on it.

But unfortunately, there's already bootleg multicarts.

One game I would like to see included is Balloon Kid, which is basically a sequel to Balloon Fight in that it includes some changes to the formula that makes it worthy of being a successor.

At the very least, Shantae should be included (assuming Game Boy Colour games can be included). It's a late release for Game Boy Colour that sadly goes unnoticed as a result, and because of that, it's a pretty rare game. The publisher of that game is Capcom, believe it or not, so it's not out of the question since WayForward is very likely to be OK with the idea of making the original available.

Still, the most important thing a Game Boy Classic needs to include is the ability to link to other Game Boy Classics mainly because Link Cable is part of the experience. Only thing is, the most essential Game Boy game using the Link Cable (Pokemon) is likely to be excluded because there's no way they will favour one version over the other, assuming they can only have one game from Pokemon included.

Thank you for reading.

Back