Post your current thoughts here

Camwoodstock

always lurking in the shadows in appreciation
Pronouns
her/him (&)
MarioWiki
Camwood777
(Before any of you bring up the Marioverse thread with the similar premise, this one's for current thoughts PERIOD, not just Mario-type ones)

The title says it all. Post whatever your current thoughts, rambles, or just general jargon is! It doesn't matter how extensive or how short it is, how mundane it is or how complicated it is, just as long as it falls into the forum rules, it's fair game.

...Also, please note this isn't a Mindless Junk thread; don't just spam something like "butts" and call it a day. If there's nothing meaningful behind it, you probably shouldn't post it.

i'm gay

I'm VERY tired. I didn't get too much sleep yesterday, and I've been up for a bit... it probably doesn't help my bed isn't made so I can only imagine it'll be rough sleeping.

Anton said:
I see we're posting the most quality of thoughts first. :P

Sometimes I wonder how many people just PRETEND to like me.

I never realized just how ridiculously expensive some Pokemon merch is, I just got a newsletter in my inbox earlier showcasing some of the latest stuff when this immediately grabbed my attention.

wdXtZDa.png

I mean it's a cool Alolan Marowak design and all, but who in their right mind would pay thirty-five bucks for a hat?

The english script of Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory is bathos incarnate. Killer robots start monologs about the nature of free will and self-determination with "yeah"

I'm in that weird state of tired and not tired and my body can't make up what it wants to be.

Marie the best squid★ said:
I never realized just how ridiculously expensive some Pokemon merch is, I just got a newsletter in my inbox earlier showcasing some of the latest stuff when this immediately grabbed my attention.

wdXtZDa.png

I mean it's a cool Alolan Marowak design and all, but who in their right mind would pay thirty-five bucks for a hat?
TF2 fans

I wonder how many times I can breathe when I'm actually not breathing. And the weird part is that I don't run out of air, man, is that strange or not? Just imagine, you're breathing underwater, but you are not actually breathing and you are still ALIVE. Nope, nothing's wrong. Just a random thing happened. Nothing impressive. :posh:

As a straight-A student, I hate people who pretend to claim to be "smart" and just act all uppity because they know quantum mechanics/can understand Rick & Morty. Truth be told, we don't even know why light always moves at the speed of light from your perspective no matter how fast you move, even if you were moving at exactly 1 km slower than the speed of light. We just kinda sit around and like space and occasionally gently remind the world clean and efficient energy is ready to go whenever they wanna use it as opposed to oil and fossil fuels that will no doubt eventually heat the planet to the surface of Venus.

...that, and Rick & Morty is literally entirely improvised and for all the creators care they could have Rick battle the council of Deviantart Jerries obsessed with drawing inflation art of the butter robot; the network wouldn't be able to stop them because the entire show is one big "a few guys waltz into a recording booth and screw around while improvising a loosely cohesive story" show. Now if you said it took a high IQ to understand Lost, I might believe you because I have no fucking clue about that one.

Snack said:
TJ "Henry" Yoshi
And yet, we never DID get that scuttlebug jamboree...

Back