Super Mario Palace

MattMVS7

Monty Mole
Banned User
This is a title I have come up with for a new, upcoming Super Mario game. As a matter of fact, it is my best title and I think it will be a definite upcoming Mario title while the rest of the titles I present here are secondary and, thus, less likely to be real titles. Super Mario Palace would be where Mario is rich and adventures through a luxurious palace. There are many luxurious activities and mini games Mario can engage in as well in this game. In addition, he buys a fancy mushroom themed car and goes out on the road with it. There was also a new Sonic title I have come up with as well which would be Sonic Euphoria. Euphoria would refer to a runner's euphoric high which is the reason why I have come up with that Sonic title. That's all folks!

Edit: Here is another Mario title I have made up. It would be Super Mario Starburst. In this new Mario game, Mario is granted star power like no other from the stars he collects. He has the ability to burst through walls and enemies. He can even turn into a huge laser beam and burst through even the toughest enemies and walls. There is one last title. It would be Super Mario Dreamland. In this new Mario game, Mario takes powerful psychedelic mushrooms and goes on psychedelic adventures.

Back