Cartoon Network 25th anniversary

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Before becoming known for running Teen Titans Go to the ground and having a big hatred for all action cartoons, Cartoon Network was awesome, heck, it still is to some extent, I love Magiswords, We Bare Bears, Steven and OK KO.
As of today, it has been 25 years since Cartoon Network went on air, what is your favorite memory of the network and what are you looking forward to in the future?

Before Cartoon Network, I was watching USA Cartoon Express before we got a television that finally can establish different channels than just one, and not running on those dinky weird antennas. Not to be a pooper on everyone's parade, but I miss it when they shown the old Looney Toons, and obscured Hanna Barbera which now are shown on Boomerang.

Today's cartoons might be too random for me, or based on today's modern culture that I did not grow up with. Not that I despise it, just how it might be portrayed can be good or bad in my opinion. I do happen to like Gumball, but that is far as it goes.

My favorite memories would have to be around the time they shown The Pirates of Dark Water, Godzilla, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Speed Racer, and many others around that time. Oh, also the beginning of Toonami. Him saying good bye though was equally the saddest.

I'm not too much of a TV watcher I think my favorite cartoon back then was Powerpuff Girls but I also watched some Ed, Edd, and Eddy and only a slight bit of Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Still, Nickelodeon occupied more of my time, primarily Spongebob and The Fairly Oddparents.

Back